Part; 11

Continue From last part..

Behir went to the lake side amd set on the rocks....
Both were silent.. both didn't know how to strt the conversation sudden they saw two ducks...
Both stared them with a smile...

Mahir: Bela

Mahir: Bela....
Bela: ji
Mahir:  kitne pyare lag rhe hai na dono...?
Bela: seriously mahir ji...bohot pyare hai...
Mahir: btw Bela yeh couple's hai lagta hai...what do you think?
Bela: ofcourse Mahir ji..just look at them..they r kissing each other obviously they r a couple..

Then suddenly Bela realised what just she said....and she lowered her gaze...while Mahir just smiled..
Mahir: Bela ek baat kahu..
Bela: ji
Mahir: tum woh phli ladki ho Jo mujhe it I pasand ayi hai..I mean jabse hum mile hai..mujhe ek pal ke lie v asa nahi laga ki tum Meri sirf dost ho..there had always been a different Bond...and I really don't want to lose you..I really like u Bela...

Mahir was looking at her deeply while Bela too was staring him...
Bela: Mahir ji what's ur favourite colour?
Mahir: huh???
Bela: favourite colour?
Mahir: White
Bela: food?
Mahir:  Bela suddenly yeh sab?
Bela: bataiye Na..
Mahir was completely confused that what happened to her suddenly..and she was now excitingly talking to him.. although he was liking it bt. He was confused as well..so he decided to just go with the flow..
Mahir: aa Chinese..
Bela: ohk...
Again there was silence.. suddenly Bela said something..
Bela: Mahir ji..
Mahir: han
Bela: main appko kahi lekar chalu...
Mahir: abhi?? Itni raat ko kaha...?
Bela: bas yehi samne..app chaloge??
Mahir: bt bela ghar wale
Bela: offo mahir ji..unhone Hume kuch waqt bitane ko kaha hai sath me..aur kaunsa hum unhe chorke kahi jaa rhe hai..yeh samne to hai..mujhe appko ei bohot amazing place dikhani hai chaliye na..
Mahir: accha thik hai chlo...

Bela took him to the other side of the lake where there was a cliff....the picnic spot was in a hilly area basically bt it had a lake view as well...
Mahir was surprised to see the view it was indeed beautiful .very small fairy lights were displayed from the cliff and small fireflies flying all around...

Bela: how is it?
Mahir: beautiful...bt tumne yeh jagah lab nikala dhundke..?
Bela: sham ko jab tent lagane ke baad app sab baat kr rhe the to main asa he walk ke lie nikli thi tab chalte chalte main idhar a gyi...
Mahir: its really beautiful..
Bela: ya.. pics click kre??
Mahir: sure..

 pics click kre??Mahir: sure

And they took many more pics suddenly something went to bela's eyes

Bela: aah mahir ji
Mahir: kya hua bela..
Bela: mahir ji Meri ankh
Mahir: idhar dikhao...
Mahir checked her eyes and took out a eyelash from her eyes...they were really close...mahirs hands were near to bela's cheeks and bela was holding his hand..both looked into each other's eyes.. slowly slowly Mahir went close to her face and Bela too closed her eyes...their lips were too close ..they were about to meet when suddenly Bela's phone started ringing..they came back to their Sense and parted away..both were embarrassed... bela's cheeks became red and Mahir too was blushing although..Bela answered the call....it was frm vish. She put the phone on speaker...
Bela: hello...
Vish: babe kaha hai tu...
Bela: hum yahi hai kyu kuch hua hai kya?
Vish: kuch hua to nhi hai par agar tu abhi ke abi nahi ayi to pakka kuch ho jayega..jaldi AA..
Bela: arey par hua Kya hai..u r scarring me now...
Vish: bhook lagi hai mujhe and u know main tere bina nahi khati jaldi aa..
Bela: god vish m u just scared me..AA rhi hu...
Vish: ohk..
And they hand up the call...
Mahir: vish is really funny.
Bela:  I agree...chale ab
Mahir: han chalo....
And they left for the tent....

To be continued..........
Do vote and comment guys..it take great effort to write and when the response is not good it do hurts..please do vote share and comment...
Promo: Bela talking to the parents.......