Part 32

At Night, Behir's Room .

Bela was arranging the clothes when Mahir came out from washroom after changing and saw are folding the clothes..

He smiled and thought"kitna kaam karti hai"... He went to her and back Hugged her..

Bela gasped due to his sudden hug..

Bela: arey..Mahir ji.. kya hua? Kuch chahiye appko?

Mahir: hm.. chahiye..tum!

He said nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck..she somehow managed to push him hiding her blush..

Bela: kya kar rhe hai Mahir ji.. app..itna sara kam hai aur app hai ki..

Mahir: kya yaar! Sabki itni fikar lagi rehti hai tumhe.. sivaye mere.. ..apne pati ki v thori fikar karlo..

He said dramatically while Bela rolled her eyes..

Bela: aisa kuch nahi hai Mahir ji..app please so jaiye..its too late..

Mahir: aur tum? Tumhe nahi sona?

He said holding her wrist..

Bela: sona toh hai but thori der bad..abhi yeh kapre rakhne hai cupboard me aur fir neeche jake Mehandi cones prepare karni hai..kal Vish ki Mehandi hai na..islia..fir kal decoration me lag jaungi toh waqt nhi milega na..

She explained and kept the folded clothes in the cupboard..

Bela: app so jaiye Mahir ji.. it's too late..good night..

She kissed his cheeks making him smile and went downstairs closing the door..

Mahir: phewwww! I know shadi tak tum Bohot busy rahogi Bela..and I totally understand..afterall tumhaari bestie ki shaadi hai aur tumhara pyare devar ki pyari bhabhi ho toh tum koi kasar nahi rakhne wali...kitni fikar rehti hai tumhe sabki Bela .. bohot karti ho tum sabke lie..pakka maine koi accha kam kia hoga tabhi mujhe tum mili ho.. in sab shadi ke taam jham ke bad we'll spend some quality time..  mm! Ab tum toh kam khatam karke he aogi..tumhari photo dekhke he sona prega...

He sighed smiling softly looking at His and Bela's picture and went to sleep..

Next morning.

Mahir got ready and went downstairs to see Bela doing all the decorations by herself..he smiled looking at his hardworking wife..

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Bela looked down at the scattered flowers giving a beautiful view of her long eyelashes..

Teri Nazar Ne Yeh Kya Kar Diya
Mujhse Hi Mujhko Juda Kar Diya

She frowned looking at the scattered flowers and got down the stool..

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Teri Nazar Ne Yeh Kya Kar Diya
Mujhse Hi Mujhko Juda Kar Diya

Mahir walked to the dining table staring her and took the coffee cup while sipping the coffee and continuing his staring session..