To reject the world: part 3

3rd person POV:

Kakine and Touma were in front of a boy their age, who had a strange right arm.

Kamisato: I have business with you... Touma Kamijou.

Touma: What kind of business?

Kamisato: I wish to...to put it bluntly... Test you.

Touma: Is that why you kidnapped Alex? To make sure I'd play along?

Kamisato: I have no idea what you're talking about. I've kidnapped no one.

Kakine: Then what was that girl talking about?

Kamisato: She looked familiar... I believe she apart of a villain group I recently had an encounter with.

Touma: If you're not with them then can this "test" thing you want to do, wait?

Touma: I need to save a friend.

Kamisato: I understand. But I also have a slight time limit. So I'll help out to get this over with quickly.

Touma: Are you sure? If either of you want to back out, I'll understand. Neither of you has skin in the game-

Kakine: I'm coming along. I am a hero after all.

Kamisato: Like I told you before. I have business with you. But I cannot just let someone in need of aid go aid-less if I can help it.

Touma: In that case, thank you.

Touma: So where do we start?

(Opening theme)

(League of villains hideout)

Twice sat impatiently until Toga arrived.

Twice: Toga! You're late, you had me worried! How did it go?

Toga:(scoff)

Toga: They found me out so quickly. But luckily for me, I think I got them fighting that World rejector guy.

Alex hears this and enters the conversation.

Alex: Who found you out? And what the hell is a "World Rejector"?

Twice: You see-

???: Have decided to join us yet?

(Shigaraki)

Alex: Have you brought this "nomu" thing for me to fight?

Shigaraki: No.

Alex: Then no. I told you my conditions for joining. Don't make me repeat them.