To reject the world: part 2

3rd person POV:

Alex was walking through the streets, on her way home while checking her phone.

Alex:(mind) You sure are taking your sweet time Qp.

Alex: Tch.

Putting her phone away she decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway. This turned out to be a mistake when she was met with three shadowy figures.

Alex:(sigh)

Alex: If you think this skinny little pale girl won't kill you without a second thought, then come out. Let's see how stupid you three are.

Girl:(giggles) She feisty~ I like it!

Guy: Not bad, not bad. We could use more girls as well.

Two people walked out of the shadows, whilst the third figure stayed in the shadows, rubbing his right wrist.

(Toga Himiko)

(Twice)

Alex: Who are you, clowns?

Toga: I'm Toga, this is Twice and that's our boss.

Twice: We're the bad guys. The ones who fight the heroes.

Alex: And instead of doing that, you decided to take time out of my day to pester me? Get lost. Or else.

Twice: Afraid we can't do that. You see, we want you to join our merry little gang of delinquents.

Alex: Why?

Togo: Because you're super strong! And you're like us!

Alex: Heh... You're comparing yourself to me?

Twice: Of course. You're a bad girl. Just think about all those clones you've killed.

Alex:!?

Toga: Yeah! You're already one of us. A villain.

Twice: You honestly think pretending like nothing ever happened is going to work out for you? In the end, if people find out, it's all over.

Twice: Those little friends you made, wouldn't think twice to abandon you.