A license to help: part 1

3rd person POV:

Touma went to school as usual which was slightly odd. He would have thought the heroes looked into what school he went to, which would have caused problems, but no, no problems at all.

Motoharu then mentioned a little help from magic as an explanation to Touma who asked no further questions.

Instead, the spiky-haired boy focus on having a normal day, by his newly established standards.

Touma was however soon reminded of his horrible luck once the principal called him into her office.

There, he found the tiny girl "seductively" drinking from a bottle.

Othinus: Hello there. Glad you could make it.

Touma: No problem... Um...

Othinus: Something wrong?

Touma: Shouldn't you wear something... I don't know... Appropriate?

Othinus: It hot outside. And do you know how hard it is to get clothes my size?

Touma: Wouldn't clothes from a doll-

Othinus:(glares)

Touma: Work...?

Touma: Sorry. So what do you need?

Othinus: I need you to retrieve an item stolen.

Touma: Why me?

Othinus: Because the person who's guarding the stolen object is quite powerful. So Imagine Breaker will be necessary.

Othinus: This same person has infiltrated what you'd call "hero license exam".

Touma:(mind) Hero license exam? Misaka and Misaki have been talking about that coming up.

Touma: Why are they there?

Othinus: Who knows? What matters is, they're taking part in the exam, meaning so are you.

Touma: Huh?

Othinus: The person you'll be looking for is called Thor. Take part in the exam, and find him.

Touma: How am I supposed to take part in the exam? I'm not exactly in a hero course here.

Othinus: After your spectacular reveal to the world during your battle with that villain...

Othinus: We've had to trick the world into believing were a hero school.

Touma:?

Othinus: It's all been set up, so don't worry about it too much.

Touma: A-alright...?

Othinus: One more thing. We had to give you a hero name to enter. So if anyone asks...

Othinus: You're the one who purifies gods and slays demons... Imagine Breaker.