Festival security: part 1

3rd person POV:

In the M.A faculty office, Komoe, Kanzaki, Stiyl, and the headmaster herself, Othinus herself were discussing a certain problem.

Othinus: It's been a month, how is the fresh meat doing?

Komoe: There doing as expected, but Kamijou is having slight trouble with the magical education.

Stiyl: That's to be expected, he is still completely new to our world.

Kanzaki: But he is a quick learner, at least when it comes to combat and how to deal with magic.

Komoe: Kamijou isn't a bad kid...

Othinus: But?

Komoe: There have been several accidents with him.

Komoe: For example, I've seen him fall down the stairs on multiple occasions on the same day.

Komoe: He has also managed to get lost, and accidentally walk on me and the girls changing...

Othinus:(smirks) Anything else?

Kanazaki: H-he has also walked on me... Changing.

Othinus: Well we can't entirely blame him since his ability cancels out his own luck, perhaps even the red string of faith... But I digress.

Othinus: We currently have a rouge magician trying to reveal magic to the world.

Komoe: Oh no, how awful.

Stiyl: I'll take care of it.

Othinus: Bring Kamijou with you. Consider it a mission.

Komoe: Kamijou isn't ready for this kind of mission. He hasn't even been on the training mission all the students are supposed to go on.

Othinus: People will be in danger if we don't stop her, it doesn't matter if we give him a mission to do this or not, he's the type of person who would help regardless.

Othinus:(smirks) Besides, I have a feeling that he's going to get involved no matter what.

Stiyl: Are we voting?

Othinus: I'm in favor of him.

Kanzaki: I can't deny he would be a great help. I vote for him.

Stiyl: He can come.

Komoe: I'm not so sure...

Motoharu then walks up behind Komoe and squats down to massage her shoulder.

Komoe:!

Motoharu: Teach, listen. He's perfect for the job. Just believe in Kami, he'll get it done no matter what.

Komoe: That's what I'm afraid of... Mh!

Motoharu: Your shoulders are so tense, you should relax before you start looking your age due to stress.

Motoharu: If it makes you feel better, I'll come along and help.

Komoe: F-fine! He can go. Can you stop massaging me now, your horrible at it...

Motoharu: As you wish.

TIMESKIP brought to you by the villain attack on class 1A.

Touma was in his apartment with Misaka and Misaki.