A certain life I have

Touma POV:

My name is Touma Kamijou.

I'm a 15-year-old guy. And in this world filled with people with superpowers called Quirks, I'm one of the 20% that doesn't have one.

All I have is a right arm that can cancel out supernatural abilities, but apparently, that's not a quirk.

What else...? Oh yeah, how can I forget? I'm the unluckiest person alive. You're probably thinking I'm exaggerating, but I'm not.

Let me tell you what an average day for me is like.

Like today.

I woke up to find my fridge broken with all my food spoiled as well. I only figured that part out when I took a bite of my breakfast.

Later I fell down a flight of stairs after my class was over.

After that, a door slammed open and I was sent tumbling face-first into my classmate's breast, and I ended up getting slapped face-first back into the door.

What misfortune...

Right now I was walking home to my apartment, with a bag of groceries.

On my way back I see a kid looking up at a tree. My curiosity got the better of me so I looked up the tree. I saw a balloon.

Touma: Is that your balloon?

Kid:(sniff) Yes.

Touma: I'll get it for you.

I put the groceries on the ground and climb the tree. I grabbed the balloon and jump down to give it back to the kid.

Kid:(smiles) Thank you so much, mister!

Touma:(smiles) No problem.

The kid then runs off. I turn towards my groceries just to see a cyclist drive over them.

Touma: Eh?!

I run over to my groceries to see the damage.

Touma: No... The juice... The sauce...

Touma: Oh no... My... My... MY SANDWICH!

Touma: It's a pancake!

I held my flattened sandwich above my head.

Touma: Such misfortune!

Familiar voice: You're being so melodramatic, it's just a sandwich.

I turn my head to see a familiar person.