Hospital meetings

3rd person POV:

Touma was in a hospital bed, unconscious. Sitting beside him on his bed was the sister he saved from Alex.

As Touma slowly began to wake up, the first thing he saw was the ceiling.

He opened his dry mouth to take a breath. He looked around until he saw the sister.

 He looked around until he saw the sister

Misaka (s): You're awake. Realizes misaka.

Touma; What happened?

Misaka (s): You fell unconscious after saving me. Answer misaka trying to end your confusion.

Touma: Looks like you found Dog.

Misaka (s): Yes. Says misaka while nodding.

Touma: Wait a minute...

Touma then looked at where his right hand was and where Misaka (s) was.

Touma: Uhh... Are you sitting on my hand?

He didn't realize it at first due to the painkillers in his system, but the sister was sitting on his arm.

Misaka (s): Yes, I was told some males enjoy touching the female bottom. Says misaka explaining the reason she's sitting on your hand.

Touma I... See...

Touma:........

Touma:(sigh) It's no use, I can't feel anything...

Misaka (s): That might be due to the anesthetics. Says Misaka.

Touma: I can't even "enjoy" your weird reward... Such misfortune.

(Play opening)

An uneventful day past and Touma was still in the hospital. He was told he had to stay a little while longer, but he himself wanted to get out as soon as possible.

As he laid in his hospital bed, waiting in boredom with nothing to do, the doors to his room opened and Misaka then entered.