Sister troubles: part 2

3rd person POV:

It was the dead of night and there was a certain clone girl that was running for her life through a cargo yard.

Misaka (s): (heavy breathing)

She was being chased by a white-haired teen with a wicked smile that could give people nightmares.

Misaka (s) was slightly beaten up, she would like to think she escaped because of her skill, but she knew, in reality, the white-haired teen allowed her to run away.

It was like a predator chasing there pray. The teen wanted to play with their prey before killing her.

As Misaka (s) ran for her life, the teen tormented her, with remarks about how they planned to kill her.

When the teen grew tired of the running, they swung there leg horizontally, which caused a large force of wind to blow Misaka (s) perpendicular to the direction she was going.

Misaka (s) then smacked straight into a cargo container with enough force to dent it.

The teen then began walking up to her.

???: So... What slow and painful method should I use to kill you? Collapse your lungs or blow them up like a balloon?

???: Oh, oh! I could collapse one lung and blow the other one up!

???: That idea would make him proud!

Misaka (s): Subject quirk... It seems to be aerokinesis... Hypothesize's misaka...

Misaka (s): They seem to also be able... To sense changes in air currents, which lets them sens danger to an extent... Believes misaka.

???: Oi, what are you mumbling about?

Misaka (s): Creating a change in the wind current might distract them so an attack can be made. Thinks misaka.

???: Seriously, what are you talking about? It's no fun if you are already broken.

Misaka (s) then zapped something behind the teen. Misaka (s) activated a large fan that she was trying to lead the teen to.

???: Eh?

???: Did... Did you just turn on a fan?

???: Seriously? I'm like a star compared to that little candle.

???: Hehehe hahaha (snort).

???:!

???: God, I'm glad he wasn't here to hear that laugh... How the fuck does he laugh like that?

Misaka (s) then pulled out a device. She pressed the button on it then tossed it near the teen's face as they were distracted with how they laugh.

Meanwhile, on a rooftop overlooking the cargo yard, a sniper rifle that was attached to a device that would aim it automatically at the exact location where the device Misaka (s) threw was.

The sniper fired and the bullet was heading straight to the back of the white-haired teens head.

???: Maybe it's how I move my throat... Maybe it's the size of the adam's apple or-

???:!

Misaka (s) had believed she was going to win, but at the last second, the teen tilted her head and body to the left to let the bullet pass them.

The bullet then hit the device Misaka (s) threw, shattering it to many pieces.

The speed at which the bullet traveled caused the pieces of the device to fly towards Misaka (s).