Rematch

3rd person POV:

Touma: Is this really necessary?

Misfortune struck Touma once again when he found out that one of the people he was living across in his new apartment was a certain self-proclaimed "ex-first-rate villain" that he had fought once before.

The two were under a bridge reading for a fight.

(Y/n): Of course, this is necessary!

(Y/n): Leaving things 0-1 just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Touma: Why do you even care? It's not like a ruined your life.

(Y/n): You don't get it...

(Y/n): If word got out that a pleb like you beat me, then everyone will start throwing themselves at me, in hopes of beating me.

Touma: Then just say you beat me. I won't tell a soul you beat me.

(Y/n): Tch... You think I'm that pathetic, that I'd resort to lying to save my rep?

(Y/n): If people found that out, then my whole name would go down the drain.

Touma: You're really set on this, aren't you?

(Y/n): Since your such a wuss, and we don't have an arena where we could fight with everything we've got...

(Y/n): All you have to do is touch me, and you win. If you fail, then that means I win.

Touma: And we'll be cool then?

(Y/n): Yes. We'll be "cool".

Touma:(sigh) Okay, okay. Let's get this over with.

Touma began walking up to (Y/n).

(Y/n): So you're just going to walk up to me like that?

Touma: I can't touch you without getting close.

(Y/n): Hahahaha! So be it, come as close as you want then!

(Y/n): It won't help you either way!

(Y/n): Since last, we fought, I've become more powerful than-

(Flick)

(Y/n):!?

After flicking (Y/n)'s head with his right hand, Touma left him speechless.

Touma: Are we done here?

(Y/n):....

Touma: How about we forget all this and start over? I'm Touma Kamijou.

(Y/n):... I shouldn't have underestimated you, again.

(Y/n): One of these days you and I will have a proper rematch. You will regret introducing the brat to that accursed manga.

Touma: Is that what this is about!?

Touma: Listen, when Misaka brought her over to my place, she was bored, so I let her read some random manga I had. Sorry if that's causing any trouble.