What a magical world: part 2

3rd person POV:

After falling through a tree, and landing in the front yard of his apartment complex, Touma was now facing the second Magician after Index, Kanzaki Kaori.

She was holding a katana near her hip and kept her other hand on the handle of the sword.

Kanzaki: So what will it be?

Touma: She doesn't want to go with you, so I'll fight you.

Kanzaki: I see... But just so you know, we've been authorized to kill.

Touma: Well, just so you know... I can survive a fall down a second story building.

Kanzaki: How is that impressive?

Touma: I don't know...

Touma then ran towards Kanzaki.

Kanzaki: Nansen.

(Woosh)

Touma was blown back by some invisible force.

Touma:(grunts)

Touma:(mind) What just happened?

He got back up and ran again towards her, he got closer, but when he went to punch her, his arm then got cut up and he was once again blown back.

Touma: Gha!

Kanzaki: Do you even know why we want her?

Touma: Something about the knowledge of the magic books she knows.

Kanzaki:(sigh)

Kanzaki: We don't want her knowledge, we want to save her.

Touma: Huh?

Kanzaki: You really don't know anything, do you?

Kanzaki: Index has a photographic memory, meaning she can't forget a single thing.

Kanzaki: She has memorized so many of those damn books, that it's taken up 85 percent of her memory.

Kanzaki: She only has enough memory for a year. We need to erase her memory so she doesn't die.

Touma:!?

Kanzaki: Her photographic ability is killing her.

Touma: What...?

Kanzaki: I and Stiyl both have been Indexes carers. It was hard enough to see her completely forget us, and it was even harder to have to chase her.

Kanzaki: Please, just forget this ever happened.

Touma got back on his feet.

Kanzaki: You still want to fight? Are you so desperate to play the role of the hero?

Touma: No, but I can't simply ignore someone who needs my help.

Kanzaki: You fool... We've tried to save her but there simply isn't a way!