Dragons, Gods and Misfortune

Final chapter.

3rd person POV:

Index, a girl with practically all knowledge of magic within her head and a stomach that can contain as much as she knows, was approached by her caretaker and principal, Othinus.

Othinus: Index?

Index: Yes?

Othinus: I need your help. It's a matter of life or death.

Index:?

Othinus: Can I count on you?

(Meanwhile)

Kanzaki: She's begun to put her plans into motion

Stiyl: Tch...and we figured it out just as she starts.

Kanzaki: If she succeeds she'll be able to remake the world in her own image.

Motoharu: A magic god is like that though.

Walking up to the two he looks out towards the city.

Kanzaki: Do you have a plan to stop her?

Motoharu: Two in fact.

Stiyl: Which is the best one for success?

Motoharu: A magic god versus our lord and savior, Kamijou.

(Opening theme)

A few weeks have gone past since Touma was able to go to his magical school.

And it wasn't just him.

All the students and teachers weren't able to enter the school grounds. Something about a broken pipe and taking the opportunity to remodel, but that all just made Touma suspicious.

Mt.Lady: Hey, don't you have school?

Touma: Didn't I tell you? They're close for some kind of repairs.

Mt.Lady: Hmm... Guess I forgot, I was so focused on the lecture given to me.

Touma: Lecture?

Mt.Lady: Yeah. After the whole debacle with you and another kid fighting against the league of villains, I got a total ear full, you know?

Touma: Oh... I'm sorry, a friend was in trouble, I couldn't just do nothing.

Mt.Lady: Yeah, yeah...

Touma: I'll cook whatever you want, to make it up to you.

Mt.Lady: A pizza with a side of you not getting into trouble would be just perfect.