Festival security: Part 2

3rd person POV:

After escorting Misaka and Misaki out of his apartment, Touma turned around to see Motoharu helping himself to some of Touma's leftover pasta.

One question was left on Touma's mind...

Touma: What are you doing here?

Motoharu: I'm here to tell you the good news.

Touma: What is it?

Motoharu: A magician is planning on ruining the U.A, sports festival.

Touma: Eh?! How is that good news?

Motoharu: I'm getting to it. You see, the teachers have chosen to give you the mission of taking this magician out before they could ruin the festival and reveal magic to the world.

Touma: I still don't see how this is good news.

Motoharu: You get to skip the test that day and not have to redo it later... But I guess in exchange you're putting your life on the line...

Motoharu: You know what, forget the good news, it's just news.

Touma:(sigh)

Touma: The sports festival is a time where a bunch of people comes together to get a sneak peek on their future heroes...

Touma: It's also a place where the students there, including my friends, get to show off what they can do, and make a name for themselves...

Motoharu: So?

Touma: I myself aren't a fan of the festival, but I know what I understand what it means for a lot of people, So I won't let anyone take advantage of it for there own personal gain.

Motoharu: Good to hear it. Here.

Motoharu hands Touma a ticket to the festival.

Motoharu: This should make it easier to get to the festival.

Touma: Huh, thanks.

Motoharu: No problem.

Touma: Hold on a second... How did you get in here?

Motoharu: The balcony.

Touma: Why?

Motoharu: You had two girls over, I didn't want to interrupt if anything was going to happen, so I was planning on leaving a letter.

Touma:..... But I locked the balcony.

Motoharu: Magic!

Motoharu: By the way, someone broke the lock on your balcony. It wasn't me.

Touma: Ugh... Such misfortune!

Motoharu: I'm going to take my leave. One more thing, Stiyl is going to be helping you on the mission.

Touma: uh-huh... Got it...

Motoharu then left through the balcony.

Touma then cleaned up and prepared himself mentally for the sports festival.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Fiamma getting mad that Touma was sent on a mission instead of him.

Touma walk into the festival, and he immediately realized a problem, he had no idea who the magician was or looked like.

Touma:(mind) Oh man! How am I supposed to stop a person when I don't know who they are?

Touma:(mind) I have to keep my eyes open for something suspicious in the magical sense.

Touma picked a random direction and began wandering around.

Meanwhile, with Misaka, she saw a white-haired boy with a woman and a little girl that looked like her walk into the festival.