New living arrangements

3rd person POV:

After defeating All for one, Touma was brought in for some questioning by the police and pro heroes.

He was now in an interrogation room. Looking around he could only say...

Touma: (mind) This place looks like everyone interrogation room ever... Unkept and moist.

A police officer entered the room with a skeleton looking man.

Policeman: Do you understand the situation you are in?

Touma:... No.

All might: Kamijou, correct?

Touma: Yes?

All might: You do realize that using your quirk without a license is a serious crime, even though you did it to help me and that woman.

All might: If it were up to me I wouldn't punish you-

Touma: Hold on, there is a misunderstanding. I don't have a quirk.

All might/policeman:?

The policeman began skimming through a file about Touma that he was given, and he finds out he is telling the truth.

Policeman: Huh?!

Policeman: How did you beat that villain then?

Touma: Well you see... I punched him... really hard.

All might:...

Policeman:...

Policeman: That still doesn't excuse the fact that you could have gotten yourself killed. Why did you try to help?

Touma: I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question.

Touma: Why do I need a reason to help someone?

Touma: If someone is in trouble then that's more then enough for me to go and help them with everything I've got.

All might: That's an honorable way of thinking.

Touma: Thank you... But am I in trouble?

Policeman: We'll see...

The policeman and All might leave the room to discuss things.

All Might: Are you going to let the young man go?

Policeman: Of course. Even if I wanted to, we can't really say he committed a crime if anything he did a public service. The media would go crazy if we jailed him, so he's free to go.

All might: We should get him some protection. All for one's minions will probably try to retaliate on him.

Policeman: I'll have some officer stake out his place for a few weeks until the heat dies down.