Lockdown: Part 2

3rd person POV:

Touma: What's going on?

Motoharu: Othinus condition is getting worse.

Touma: Her condition? What even is her condition?

Motoharu: It's really complicated from what I understand.

Motoharu: But I'm going to try to explain this as best I can.

Motoharu: From what I get, somebody tried to kill Othinus and they almost did.

Motoharu: They did manage to severely weaken her by separating most of her magic essence from her body.

Motoharu: That's why she's so small.

Motoharu: The only thing keeping her alive is the little bit of magic she has left.

Touma:...

Motoharu: Luckily for us, the magic that was stolen from her wasn't lost. It's at the school but shielded by a powerful barrier.

Motoharu: Were going to need you to break that barrier.

Touma: What's with this lockdown then? Why didn't you get me to break the barrier before?

Motoharu: We needed to see how powerful your right arm was, but now we don't have the luxury of time.

Motoharu: As for the lockdown, the path to get in there isn't so easy to do solo.

Moroharu: There is a security measure to prevent anyone from stealing her magic essence. Were going to need the others to hold them off so you can go get it.

Touma: Hold them off?

Motoharu: it's just a few elementals. They can handle them.

Motoharu: Are you in?

Touma: I can't just let Othinus die, now can I?

Touma: Of course I'll help.

Motoharu: Sweet. Let's get the class back together!

Touma: Right!

Now with the knowledge of what was going on, Touma was now fired up to go save his headmaster from her condition.

Touma went off to find his classmates while Motoharu prepared things in case they had to stay the night. He did that mostly so Seiri wouldn't get suspicious of them.

Touma first went to the cafeteria to see if anyone was there.

He heard a ruckus going on in the kitchen. Touma carefully poked his head into the kitchen to see Umidori making a mess to find some food.

Umudori: There's... No... Food! Just ingredients!

Touma:?

Umidori:!

She quickly turned around and fired spears of air in Touma's direction.

Touma ducked to avoid the attack.

Touma: Whoa whoa! It's just me, Kamijou!

He walked into the room to see Umidori.