Happy - 19

3rd person's Pov

Jimin was at awe.

Actually he should've been angry on Aruvi for driving them here,the whole opposite to the place Taehyung wanted to meet,but it's just late afternoon and they have lot of time to go back and in other sense,Jimin can stand in awe for how long he wants.

Still he should've atleast been fake annoyed at Aruvi.

But Rather his eyes were sparkling and his lips involuntarily stretched into a wide grin as his eyes roamed around the mirror walled room containing people stretching their body.

It was like forever for Jimin to be in place place like this,which always felt like a second home to him.

Dancing studio.

A home were all his best and worst day ended until he couldn't no more dance.

His awe unconsciously morphed into a frown and then into a sadness,but his sadness is short lived emotion too once he found himself lost in the crowd of people.

He was so fascinated looking around the studio filled with people,that he forgot to follow Aruvi --who brought him here--.

Just like the overly curious kid lost his mother in a grocery store Jimin roamed around the room by passing through people and whatever hindering his search for Aruvi.

He never saw such a crowd in one room.Internally he wondered who is the Choreographer to have such a big dance studio and numerous of students.

Before he could wonder more while searching for Aruvi with a lazy Luna on his shoulder he heard a firm set of clapping of hands.

The bustling room went into a pin drop silence once the clapping was heard.

Well it undeniably brought Jimin's attention to the direct of the sound.

He was shook.

He saw a woman in her sleeveless workout crop top paired with a black sweat pant.The whole out fit accentuating her well naturally workout curves and her honey tan silky skin.

Not to forget her gracefully swept hair in a high ponytail.

She was always been a different type of beauty, which Jimin was not familiar with.

From the beginning to till now and will always Aruvi will be a fascinating art that will never leave Jimin's heart and soul in peace.

Jimin mind stopped processing for few seconds before Aruvi subtly glanced at him.

Jimin blinked for few times and smiled at Aruvi, mouthing a 'you look good' with a wink.

Aruvi's breath hitch like she being suffocated inside the piles of newly bloomed roses and her eyes not so openly followed Jimin's movement towards the corner of the room.

Taking a little breath of relief,Aruvi clapped her hands once again and yelled 'Lets get it' to the crowd to get enthusiastic loud 'yeah' in return.
.
.
.
.

An hour passed by Aruvi teaching few steps to her students and making them rehearse while helping the ones who couldn't get the step right, with a polite smile not leaving her lips.

Jimin saw this all and Aruvi was aware of Jimin's eyes all on her for the whole time and it wasn't uncomfortable or uneasy rather it was encouraging.

After few minutes Aruvi let everyone rest from their heavy rehearsal and proceeded to wrap up.

But then,

"Miss.Aruvi you promised!",a girl no more than a teenager cheered at Aruvi to gain a sweet smile and nod from the aforementioned lady.

And for next few minutes Jimin was dazed like the hypnotized mouse of piped Piper's music.

That much every graceful movement and sharp spins of Aruvi's body made Jimin's heart and eyes harbour in her dance steps.

Jimin couldn't see a little flaw in those beautiful and well balanced moves of Aruvi.It was so clear to Jimin,that how much dancing mean to Aruvi and it showed in every small move of her's while she dancing.

To be honest Aruvi looked so alive while she was dancing and it was like a new Aruvi that Jimin got to know only today.

It was how random the person he met was a doctor incharge for him and a person with a same passion as his,Though his was long good dead but her's was still buring and it didn't appear to set in soon.

The look on her face and the way her body fluidly moved for every music beat made Jimin wonder at how would he look like while dancing for himself and not for others.

All his life he did and lived up of others expectations on him.

Though how much he loved dancing,still at one point in time he's burned out to the point,that he started to dance for other's satisfaction than his own.

But there was a burn of hope sparked in him seeing Aruvi dance like that and it strengthened more when she ended her dance while directly looking at Jimin in eyes.

The whole dance studio filled with whistles and cheers.

Somewhere inside himself told Jimin to not give and lose it yet.

It was who knows how long was the last time he felt hope and confidence all also importantly he felt happy.

His heart felt a little lighter, little warmer and little less like a void.

If it wasn't for the people around, Jimin would have ran to Aruvi and embraced her in a tight hug.

He felt important,he felt wanted,he felt happy and importantly he felt alive and it was all because of Aruvi.

And in other hand Aruvi was happy seeing those beautiful eyes of Jimin are sparkling while emitting happiness and hope for first time after they met.

After the whole crowd in the dance studio left and it was just Jimin,Aruvi and Luna,who was boringly watching them whilst lying on the top of massive speakers.

Jimin slowly and carefully took every step towards Aruvi who was looking at him with the one smile that always made his heart warm from the very first time.

Aruvi didn't even flinch as if it was something is no more a foreign feeling when Jimin hugged her and burried his face in the crook of her neck.

Jimin was not so taller than her,but still he is enough taller and bigger than Aruvi to wrap her like a kitten.

"Thank you",Jimin muttered in hushed voice and it radiated against her nape.

Thank God there wasn't any CCTV cameras in her studio,because any would weird out if they saw her hugging the thin air.

But the truth was only she can see and feel.

She pulled Jimin closer if it even possible seeing them already squeezed on each other.

"Anytime",Aruvi said whilst fondly running her hand through his brown locks of hair in the back of his head.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●