Love - 32

3rd person's Pov

Aruvi?

Aruvi?..

Aruvi?!!!

Aruvi snapped out of her daydream in middle of heating the milk to the point it overflowed and wasted.

She turned down the gas and snapped her head towards Jimin who was standing next to her to see her spacing out within her head.

It concerned him,because he was too sure that something's bothering Aruvi,as she wasn't someone that spaces out often.

And he was right,Aruvi was having lot of thoughts these days,after the whole confession things,it only made her restless and worried of what's next.After experiencing two near to death experience of Jimin along with him,Aruvi is scared that something bad would happen to Jimin and she was sure that she couldn't handle that blow straight to her heart.

Lots of things bothering her lately.

Nevertheless she was so happy Jimin being her side and loving her.She could feel her love for him without any restrictions,except for this occasional thoughts bugging her.

And everything is even better knowing that that love is mutual.

Jimin always been the sweetest to her,but now he was too sweet like honey and little rough,just the way she liked.

Jimin could be both sweet and sexy at times,he change in-between cute and hot,as if it's like changing clothes.

And it wasn't like Aruvi complaining.

But there was some things more like someone who is just few hair strands away from string up problems in their now little less messed up lives.

Ira..

"Earth to Aruvi!",Jimin exclaimed and put his arms around her from behind for a back hug.

"Tell me",Jimin husked with his low voice,sending shivers up her spine.

Jimin nuzzled his nose in Aruvi's neck to relive in her natural sweet scent that always calms his senses,she smelled like lavenders and lemon.

So fresh and refreshing,yet sweet.

Sometimes it makes him forget that he wasn't a human and he loved it when he could touch Aruvi to feel her warmth against his.

In beginning, he thought the idea of able to touch Aruvi was the way he had to connect to the world,but now it has become his only way to connect within himself and feel himself more alive.

Aruvi sighed defeated,she couldn't hide her emotions well from Jimin as well as before,because after that day in the hospital Jimin has become so sensitive about Aruvi's emotions as he noticed her struggles with her own emotions a lot at times.

This whole demon drama was because Jimin couldn't read her emotions well and Aruvi couldn't comprehend her emotions like a normal human.

It was her fault,at times she fails to understand herself because what all her past had her to become an empty vessel that can only makes heavy sound,but someone sneakily filled the empty vessel with love,the soil and seeds,that now become the home of beautifully flowering plant's.

"Thinking about us obviously",Aruvi mumbled leaning her head back on Jimin's shoulder simultaneously placing her hands over Jimin's.

It was comforting for Aruvi,leaning in Jimin's arms like there was no tomorrow to worry about.

"Are you worried?",Jimin asked as he placed a soft kiss on Aruvi's neck,behind her ear.

His lips mere touch on her skin made warmth brust out in her stomach and butterflies flutter,which resulted her grip on Jimin's hand to tighten and he noticed it,so he continued on leaving kisses all over her neck and her exposed shoulder due to a little too oversized t-shirt.