Why us? - 9

Aruvi's Pov

I wish I could just shrug it up,as an another nightmare of mine.

I wish I could unsee what I saw and unhear what I heard,so I could lead my life as if this ain't happening.

I wish I could've been a little normal like any other people and not to see the things in other world as a human ought to be.

All I could only do is wish, as my wary eyes stayed on the man floating in the air,in a crossed legs position,along with so weird yet admittedly cute animal.

As ever as alluring,Jimin kindly smiled at my horrified self,who just heard why Jimin is here and about our common Guardian Angel he says?.

And he said something like I'm his Path,Clue and Door?.

Well to be honest everything went away from my brain as my mind only fixed on his kind smile and horrified thoughts of unconsciously stepping into something I shouldn't have.

But I can say, I weirdly found comfort in the smile of Jimin, technically his ghost.

If it was in a normal setting,where him a normal human, I damn sure that I'm damned.

Well, about the normal word and I?nah..

We don't go along or belong in same page.

It wasn't that I'm too surprised on seeing people who are dead or atleast in coma,as we state in ethical and medical terms.

Because I was born with this bestowed curse of seeing the world that hidden from the naked eyes of human race.

It was hidden for a reason,that I relive and realized every time to understand the reason behind it.

It was so usual for me to see the people from other world,in my term dark world.See my stupid audacity to come up with a toddler type name for a world which is better hidden from human world,in any case it won't bring any good for the humans.

And I don't know the extent of my power,but I could find that whether the wandering soul's body is dead or not, just by touching those souls.

Cold sensation mean dead.

Warm sensation mean alive.

But those touches were never initiated by me,just because I fear of haunted by those souls.So, coming back to the point,this is how I found Jimin is still alive, when his still warm hand touched my trembling one.

I know he did it in the intention of calming me,but it startled the shit out of me that I was cent percent sure of falling hard on my knees,on the wooden floor.

But I didn't.

Well thanks to the hand around my stomach and it belongs to none other then Jimin himself.

When I turned to my side I found,Jimin's face was so close to mine,that I forgot the basic need of a human.

To breath of course!

How could a person be this charming even while being a wandering soul in the blood drenched clothes.

Remembering about his injury I saw no other injury on him except for the blood drenched clothes of his and a few cuts on his beautiful cheeks,as I took a closer look using our position.

Do ghosts can blush? If yes I saw a light pink coating his cheeks as he placed me on the sofa and moved a little farther.

"Well...",I saw him glup before continuing on what ever he has to say,"I don't have any intention of scaring you,just I was overjoyed that you could see me and now knowing that I could touch you was even more surprising",Jimin said in a low voice and I could feel a hidden sadness behind it.