I'm here - 17

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Note!!!!

# Slight Homophobia.

# Mentions of sucide and vaguely explained depression.

Skip the chapter if you aren't comfortable.

PROCEEDING FURTHER IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3rd person's Pov

It took all her willpower to not to cry telling how her very normal life of being a highschooler turned out to be hell hole,when her parents found out her sexual orientation.

Yes Aruvi is bisexual.

It was hard for her to accept herself at first considering her upbringings and Orthodox family.She was scared shitless when she found out that she like girls too.

But she hoped atleast her parents would try to understand about this and would help her lead a peaceful life.

And on top she fucking in love with a senior class girl,but she never approached her knowing this will never end well if that girl, more likely Shakti --that was her name-- told someone and the time she was highschooler is the time were people saw being other than Straight was a crime.they still do thou.

But there was Isai,she was still and always understood Aruvi and never failed to accept her friend as whole.She was the reason for Aruvi to accept herself.

But like a God's grace,Aruvi finally able to get close to Shakti and guess what,Shakti,the girl Aruvi liked for a long time actually liked her back for a long time too,but both of them were just too shy to confess to each other.

Shakti was just scared what Aruvi will do and react,also Shakti never ever wanted a single thing to hurt the girl she likes.Oh man,the girl was so in love with Aruvi.

To Aruvi,Shakti was a person who loves with all her heart and also an angel descended on the earth to protect and realize her dream of being a dancer.

And Isai was fangirling hard for both of them.

Fuck the society.

One should live their life to the fullest in their own way.

You live your life,not others so just do what your heart says.

We all gonna die one day,why live every day with in a fear?.

Without doing something and getting hurt,you'll never learn what is wrong or right for you.

Those words of her Shakti was the only thing which helped Aruvi to go on in this life still.

But what happened to the angel was something that shouldn't happen to anyone.

A woman Aruvi liked and admired for being a strong and unbreakable ended up dead in her room and her case closed as a sucide because of stress.

The fuck how absurd to a lie could be.

The Shakti,Aruvi knows and fell in love is a person loves and aspired to become a great film director and a strong woman.

Shakti was the one taught Aruvi to live and love herself.The one who helped Aruvi to join her dream dance class.It was when Isai introduced them both about BTS to heal hurting Aruvi and give them both hope about their future relationship.

The feeling of dancing and fangirling with her Shakti and Isai was all Aruvi was happy about before everything crumpled up.

A person with strong principles of life committing suicide?