Like a deja vu - 20

*This chapter has theme song*

Aruvi's Pov

It was a nice restaurant for an outskirts of the city.

The whole space was filled with cozy vibes with warm lights and pleasant atmosphere,most importantly less people around.

To be honest,I don't really want to involve in any dating scandal with a big celebrity where I'm already have enough on my plate to worry.

But in mid of all unpredictable happenings of life and hardships comes along with it,I'm still happy and get going and may be it's all because of the cute person sitting next to me with his weird guardian messenger on his lap,looking around with his sparkling eyes.

Jimin looked so ethereal and pure,a total contrast to his blood stained clothes, I wish I could change him into new clothes from those hideous ones that reminds me only pain that he went through.

His face is one of those Angels,with or without make up. He was one of the men who shifts from cute to hot in the snap of finger.

He was so perfect in his own way.Every flaw in him was beautifully flawed to the point it didn't even look like a flaw to me.

But above all how can a human,Nah scratch that.How can a ghost be this cute and damn handsome.If I'm being honest, my heart skipped a beat when he caught me staring at him and smiled warmly at me after.

Is it weird that I was so overwhelmed because only I can see those expression of his,only I can touch his beautiful skin,only I can see the smile of his and only I can feel butterflies for being this close to him and no one could?.

Fuck!

I'm going insane I guess!

But if I just reach out my hand I can caresse those plushed plump lips of his with my fingers and to see how soft it feels against mine when he-

Wait what the fuck I'm even thinking righ now!!!!

He is just next to me and sitting so innocently!!!

How can you think such a weird fuck things!!!

I could feel all my face burn and like a voluntary reaction I turned my face away from Jimin's and with my palms I covered my face to cool it down.

"Hey Aruvi",I flinched when I felt Jimin's hand caressed my back comfortingly and thank god there is no people around us to see how weird I'm acting of all a sudden.

It was just few minutes but it went like an eternity before someone plopped across to us on the seat of our table.

"Hi",Hearing the man's familiar deep voice I looked up to see a figure cladded in black leather jacket,wearing a white t shirt underneath and a black pants,covering his face with black mask,black hat and black shades.isn't it a little overboard?

"Aren't you gonna great me back Dr.Aruvi?", Taehyung's voice snapped my out of ordered brain from wherever it was running.

I glanced next to me to see Jimin looking at his friend with a sweet smile,but I didn't miss those sad puppy eyes behind it.

"Hi Mr.Kim, you are so early",I sassed now looking at Taehyung,who was taking off his mask and shades along with the hat,letting his trapped fluffy black hair free from the hat's confinement.

Taehyung is gorgeous,as I always remembered him to be.

He smiled a little, actually not,well I'm not sure as his smile didn't even last for a second and I highly doubt my mind now because it was already malfunctioning because of Jimin.