Saved him - 5

3rd person's pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
October 28,2026. 12:38 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A blood curling scream left Aruvi's mouth as she fell on the floor.

Her body was shaking with shock and fear while her eyes stayed on surprised pair of Jimin's.

"What the fuck?!!!!", A familiar voice drawn Aruvi from her paralyzed state.There stood a slender woman in her night gown with messy bed hair,still looking as stunning as ever.

"Isai!!!", Getting up on her feet Aruvi rushed towards Isai who looked confused as why her friend looked as if she saw a ghost.

If only she knows,that was the truth.

Isai was standing just few feet away from where Jimin stood staring at the two woman hugging.

Isai was more baffled when Aruvi pointed at the air and tightening the hold one her,as if her own life depends on it.

"What? What happened Arui?", Though how pissed Isai was to be distributed in middle of her beauty sleep,she couldn't bring herself to be angry in the situation where her best friend was trembling in her arms.

"Arui..see", Placing both her hands on Aruvi's cheeks, Isai caressed her friend's cheeks in order to calm her down and it worked as Aruvi's shorten breathing slowly started to become normal and her trembling ceased.

But Aruvi's eyes didn't leave the place where Jimin was priorly standing and now that man was nowhere in her sight view.

"Did you see him?",Aruvi asked as Isai made her to sit on the large couch of their living room and walked to their adjacently attached kitchen.

"Who?", Isai asked as she switched on the stove to heat some milk.

Aruvi was taken back by Isai's response,but she wasn't gonna leave it there.

"Jimin..he stood there next to you before I ran to you",Aruvi said her voice laced with uncertain and horror.

Isai looked up at Aruvi, her eyes filled in doubts and curiosity about what her friend was talking about.

"Jimin Isai! Park Jimin of BTS!",Aruvi nearly screamed.

"What do you mean Arui? Jimin stood there?", Isai sighed but soon her eyes widen,"Wait. what's that stain all over your shirt and your neck?", Isai stood there looking at Aruvi with concern as she ran her eyes over the dried red stains on her friend's neck and chin.

"I....there was an car accident on my way back home, I had to save someone,who nearly..",Aruvi said her voice dropped,her mind wandered around how near lifeless Jimin seemed when she approached him on the site an hour ago.

Isai sighed in relief and worry.

"You must be stressed Arui, it's been days you were last back in home to sleep and more you had saved someone's life out of work..guess,it took a great toll on you and now you seeing things like used to. please drink this and go back to sleep.Everything will be alright." Isai said handing a cup of warm milk to Aruvi.

Aruvi nodded while getting the cup from Isai.

Aruvi felt Isai's words making a lot more sense.It was true that it's been long time Aruvi last slept a proper sleep of a human.It was hectic for Aruvi in Neurosurgery department as there were lot of cases coming in last 4 days where she had to do night duty for straight last two days.

It wasn't new for Aruvi to see things and hallucinating,but seeing the person she saved an hour ago was something scared her to death and that too it was being Jimin.

After placing the now empty cup on the coffee table,Aruvi hugged Isai before getting up and walking towards her room.

"But why did you bring Jimin here?",Isai asked out of curiosity

Aruvi stopping on her track,turned towards Isai and smiled.

"The person I saved was Park Jimin".

With that Aruvi left,walking through the hall way where her room was located at the end of it.

Isai's eyes widen in shock and rummaged through the coffee table for her phone.

When she finally found it and opened the news feed,it were already filled with news of Jimin's accident.

Park Jimin of BTS was hit by a car while crossing the road and now under critical condition.

Fans are going crazy knowing the news of BTS member's accident.

What happened to Jimin? Who saved him?.

Even more articles popped up as she went through and through few more feeds and there were more pictures of the site,but thankfully none of those were clear enough to reveal Aruvi's face.

All she concluded was,what Aruvi said was truth and she was the brave woman mentioned here in most of the feeds,who stabilized Jimin's life before the paramedics reached the site.

And that Jimin is under critical condition.

Isai sighed heavily throwing her phone on the table once again.

She was too worried and well aware of this gonna be a worst hit in Aruvi's life and industry.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●