Odd wine place - 41

3rd person's pov

"Aruvi for nth time today!.where are we going?!!! ", frustrated Taehyung asked as his eyes glanced between worried Jimin in passenger seat and a serious looking Aruvi in the driver seat, driving them towards who knows where?

They were already out of city.

Only few shops and rest areas with petrol stations can be seen along the highways.

Taehyung sighed at no response from Aruvi.

When he rushed to Aruvi's apartment building, she was already waiting for him in the underground parking with Jimin.

Without any word she rushed him and Jimin to get in the car and started driving.Throughout, nearly an hour of the drive she didn't even uttered a single word to either of the men.

Something about Aruvi seemed different, there was no playful and happy energy radiating from her, instead there was this unsettling feeling of anxiety and fear of unknown source surrounding her.Both Taehyung and Jimin felt this,but chose to keep silent for sometime to not set her off.

Not letting the guys dwell inside their heads for anymore, the car came to a stop.

"What place is this? ", Jimin asked looking at Aruvi who proceeded to exit the car while taking her slip bag after unbuckling her seat belt.

Jimin held her wrist, stopping her from exiting the car.

Aruvi turned and looked at Jimin in eyes.

" Tell me Aru", Jimin said softly.

She heard her heart and anxiety melt away once her eyes dived into Jimin's rice brown eyes and his sweet voice filled her mind.

Aruvi sighed closing her eyes.

"The place where all our answer resides", Aruvi said while taking Jimin's hand and kiss his palm, still not opening her eyes.

The anxiety and fear she felt before seem to come at her again.

She didn't feel any good of what's happening and just by thinking about the outcome of this all makes her want to puke from the fear and anxiousness .
.
.
.
.
.

It was already twilight,when all the three of them stood at the entrance of a both modernized and ancient themed wine place in middle of that nowhere.That place was much away from the main road and remote.

The sign of the wine place read "Frost's Destiny", in the electric illuminating Italic sign board.

Contrasting to the modern and classy looking wine place was surrounded by a colorful wildflower fields and tall pine trees. Behind the building was a mountain.

But the appearances of the place and the surroundings didn't go well but it gave somewhat ethereal feeling to her.

It felt home and comfortable, as if this place never really exist in the normal world for normal people, but for something mythical and magical.

It was weird how inspite of this era of technology and the Modern-ancient structure of the building,the building is was closed off for customer to enter with huge thick rosewood double door.

Taehyung held his hand up to knock the door,but before he could knock the door it opened by itself and they met with a empty bar.

The whole place looked as equally ethereal as the out side scenery. The place filled in with the white and wooden them.The tables, chairs,cuboards and racks were all white while the floor,ceiling and wall are wooden.The racks was filled with all kinds of glasswares and wines. The lighting of the whole place was mild and eye pleasing by antique lanterns giving the whole place a modernized traditional korean wine bar feeling.