Tease - 44

3rd person's pov

"When are you planning to tell me,that where we are headed to? ", Jimin asked seated in the middle of the bed in crossed legs position ,while looking at Aruvi who was running around her room,busy packing the travel trolley bag.

" We are going on a trip! ", Aruvi exclaimed giggling as she walked towards the bathroom to fetch her electronic toothbrush.

Getting up from his position, Jimin followed her into the bathroom and hugging her sweetly from behind, which stopped her in middle of the task.

" Babe,I can see that we are going on a trip. But why all of a sudden?. Last night you even kicked me out with Taehyungie to have your girls night with Isai. I missed you all night. Not that I don't like spending time with Taehyungie and Jungkookie, but that dorks kept on talking about you and I missed having you in my arms for the whole night.", Jimin said pouting cutely while looking at Aruvi through the bathroom mirror they were standing before.

Aruvi's lips stretched into a wide smile as she cooed at her boyfriend's cuteness.

"It sure have become a habit for you.I actually came up with the plan on going to trip with you just yesterday.It is just for today,tonight and we will be back by tomorrow evening.",Aruvi smiled reaching her hand to caresses Jimin's head on her shoulder.

" You are unbelievable!,coming up with a plan for trip out of the blue? "Jimin sighed, smiling softly as he planted few soft and moderately firm kisses along Aruvi's neck and smirked when her body tensed in his hold.

"Is my sincere and upright professor of Neurosurgery girlfriend becoming a brat and skipping her work? ", Jimin chuckled as he tightened his arms around her waist a little bit more as he kept kissing and sucking on the junction between her neck and shoulder.

" Do you want to see me drown in those thesis work always? You are cruel baby", Aruvi said leaving a deep sigh from the pleasure creeping up her body from Jimin's skillful tongue nibbling on all her sensitive areas.

"No bub. Though you look sexy and hot while seriously concentrating on something,I'll be more than glad if you give more time for me and yourself off of those papers. I don't like the stress lines on your forehead when you working on thesis after thesis. ", Jimin said biting a little on her collarbone.

Few uncontrollable moans and whimpers left her mouth as her hand tightly griped on Jimin's soft locks of hair.

" You look even more pretty and hot when you are riled up like this, baby", Jimin husked in her ear as he made eye contact with Aruvi through the mirror.

Aruvt looked so wreaked from simple tease of Jimin. Her eyes are hooded, lips are red from biting, parted and sucking in short pants of air.

"I just want to see how much more pretty you will look under me while I ramp inside of you, sugar", Jimin whispered, purposely in a deep growling voice and bit her ear lobe teasingly.

Aruvi whole body broke into goose bumps for this unexpected sensual comment and move from her supposed to be good boy innocent bean boyfriend.

Oh girl, she just forget for a split second what a dirty devil her sweet smiling boyfriend is.

"Jimin...", Aruvi gasped and threw her head back, when he slipped his hands into her cotton shorts and grabbed her between her legs.

His fingers moved between her folds softly, making her mind go haywire and her breath shuddering.

"You are just so wet from this?", Jimin chuckled and placed on last kiss on her neck before removing himself from her and looked at her wreaked form.