His Broken Soul - 13

Aruvi's Pov

The corridors are lonely without people, well it is a typical High profile people area in the hospital.

I always hated the thought and stereotypical difference in providing of the health and comfort to people from different levels of society.

The more you influential and richer,the more you get to live so much comfortable.

But some or the other way this difference are accepted in every group of people because of lot of affecting factors surrounding.

I always hoped that this all will one day change and world will become equal and comfortable place for every life on this earth to live.

But my thoughts on world soon replaced by images of emptiness I saw in those eyes of one of the brightest person I known of from my younger days,a person indirectly comforted my hurt and damaged heart.

A person helped me heal and told me everything gonna be okay.

One of the few people whose words I trusted blindly.

And personally I saw him as an Angel.

But it's so hurtful to see how those eyes once held whole galaxy in it and now holding only darkness of uncertainty and nothingness.

I could see his broken soul through those once soulful light brown orbs.

What happened to break him this much?

Why him?

Why it has to be Jimin?

I could sense, thousands of unanswered questions on Jimin's state pilling up in the back of my head.

And I'm wordlessly looking at my own reflection in his eyes and unable to do anything.

But all my bickering thoughts soon got interrupted by chuckling of the guy walking next to me.

"I never knew you are a touchy feely person...but... wow, just wow",Jackson said chuckling as we walked towards an another room for most important business of the day.

And Thankfully Jimin seemed like he wanted to spend some time with his family and Luna stay behind with him.

"I just now told you all, that he was same age of my younger brother back in India! I just felt bad for him to act all tough while he was clearly broken",I growled at the man walking next to me,taking my down period to tease me all he want.

And in fact,Jimin's brother was same age as my own younger brother so I felt bad and wanted to comfort him,although it was too much.

But I wanted to convey what Jimin would like to convey to his family and without my knowledge I'm doing all these.

That time I was keen on comforting Jimin's brother from Jimin's place.

All I thought is to tell them be stronger like Jimin would tell and hope like I do.

"Now you got one more guy to call you Noona.Aren't you tired of all those junior resident guys calling you Noona,following you around all day and now Park Jimin's brother was added to the list too? This is joke of the year bro",Jackson stopped walk to laugh harder,whike stopping me walking away by placing his hand around my wrist.

He laughed to the extent,that made him to wheez for air.

He was indeed making me annoyed to death and I was having a killer urge to punch his face then and there.

Only if we weren't in the corridors of the hospital and he wasn't my closest friend or else I'm sure that by this time his face would have swollen with bruises and cuts.

"Jackson...",I gritted my teeth and looked at him,who smiled innocently at me after stabilizing his breath,"Fuck you!",I growled in lower tone and again he chuckled.

"Angry, aren't we?",He giggled,"But sorry bro,we are friends and friends don't fuck each other", Jackson said walking away from my stunned self.

"But if you want friends with benifits,Hell! I'm up, who can say no to a beauty like you?",He giggled and I ran behind him and kicked him on big beautiful booty.

"Ouch",Falling on the ground he giggled,though he was clearly in pain.

"Jackson!",I grumbled having enough of his goofing around today.

"Okay okay..I'll stop",he chuckled a little before stretching his hand towards me to pull him up.

Pulling him up I couldn't control the bubbling laughter at how ridiculously he was talking and we are behaving in the corridors of the hospital,our literal work place.

And I know clearly that he didn't mean anything he said,it was only to swift my down mood a little.He was always been like this,Goofy,charming and undeniably annoying.Did I forget to tell he was one of the most handsome senior doctors in our hospital.

From our college he was the only friend I could trust and lean on to apart from Isai.

We both know that we love each other,but platonically, and yeah platonic love do exists bruh.

"Your goofing sometimes so annoying,yet I love that anyways",I said chuckling a little.

"That's why Friends are for and you are welcome", Jackson said frowning.

"Why welcome?",I asked confused of why he said I'm welcomed.

"Because certain someone doesn't have a manners of thanking people",He shrugged and looked at me pointedly.

"Let's go back to business Dr.Wang",I said now walking away with a smirk.

"Hey! don't ignore me like that?!",he yelled before I heard his footsteps hurried behind me.

The laughter a minute ago slowly replaced by the dread as my feet dragging me closer to the room of people I never dreamt about meeting in person,atleast not under this such situation.

Actually I should've felt excited or atleast nervous,but I felt only dread of things I have to explain them which will surely lead me to relive the things I passed.

Because for some reasons without my own control I feel hurt and upset to see Jimin like this,call it a heart of fan girl or humanity instinct,but I swear that I felt way beyond these things and I don't fear them or want to clarify them to myself.

All I could comprehend from what all I felt was,Pain.I felt pain on seeing Jimin like this.

If I could brighten the lights inside of him and bring him back, I'll do anything for it.

Call me selfish or stupid,all I want is to easy the pain I feel for him.

Because I'm scared of this pain.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●