Subconscious - 40

3rd person's pov

She could hear her heart beat as a response to one another heart beating at a distance from this darkness.

As if that heart calling out for her's.

She felt like walking through a tunnel of darkness,but what kept her walking was the distanced sound of a heart beating coming closer and closer for each step she took forward.

Rather being afraid,she felt safe with walking towards the sound that felt home for her.

A home she longed to go back.

She saw bright light at the end of the tunnel and the sound of the heart beating becoming louder and clearer.

Only thing on her mind is to run towards that sound of the heart,and she did.

She ran towards the bright light which engulfed her and blinded her vision for a split second.

All of a sudden she found herself in the field of Tea bush flowers.

Though it was an unfamiliar atmosphere,it somehow made her comfortable from just by looking at the fully bloomed white flowers in the rows of plants.There were lady bugs, crickets and butterfly present here and there,making the atmosphere feel like nostalgic .

She crouched down on the ground to admire the fully bloomed flowers in the plant.She felt so relaxed and comfortable,as if this place is where she was from.

'Why is this place seem so familiar and close to me?',The thought making her think even more.

"Because this is a place,that actually exists in you"

A familiar and soothing voice came from her behind and she instantly remembered who the voice belongs to.

Aruvi turned her head to look at the person she always longed to look one more last time.

The person who she went for lengths to have a single glimpse for one last time.

"Shakthi?"She said looking up the figure clothed in white towering over her crouched frame.

"Aruvi",other said smiling.

Next few seconds went like a flash and Aruvi was already on her feet hugging Shakthi tightly.

Shakthi wanted to tell something,but stopped by the sobbing sounds coming from the other woman.

"I missed you.So much",Aruvi said between her sobs.

"I know",Shakthi said caressing Aruvi's head on her chest fondly,"and I missed you too".
.
.
.
.

"So you are saying that I was sleeping and you suddenly pulled me here?Is it like a dream?",Aruvi asked looking at Shakthi who was sprawling on the plain grass clearing among the bushes.

Aruvi sat next to now seated Shakthi on the grass ground and her eyes were sad.

"Yes and no.This isn't exactly a dream.Once you woke up this will fade,but you would vividly remember all of the things happens here even after you go back to the real world.Because this is your subconscious,where most of your memories reside.Both good and bad.A place not many people visit because life keeps them so busy.To make it easy for you,look over there", Shakthi pointed other side of the field,where the same tea bush plants present in rows after rows, occupying other half the whole garden in Aruvi's field of view.

But the difference in the other side is what the colour of the plants, it's flowers and sky above those.

The leaves,stems were all the colour of dried blood and their flowers are the colour of fresh blood.There was no butterfly or any other life and the dark clouds above the fields roaring with thunders and lightings,as if it's going to pour rivers.