Protect her - 23

3rd person's Pov

Jimin eyes were sad,looking at the people standing with candles in their hands,eyes closed, brows frowned, silent pleas leaving their mouths.

'GET WELL SOON OUR PARK JIMIN'

He was back to the place,where all of this enigmatical journey of his had begun.

The place his soul torn off from his body and also the very place he tied up with Aruvi for no reason.

Jimin's eyes were drenched in tears at this point, seeing a little girl with a candle,crying her heart out.

Sometimes the things you took for granted would becomes nothing but a memory,which you would be uncertain of the chance to feel it again.You would be no more in the place and won't be having any control over your own life.

Jimin felt the pain which he was so oblivious of this whole time.

Jimin regretted being in the place all the misfortune of his loved ones started,still he feels so guilty of not having the heart or mind to face whatever waiting for.

Because all he ever did so far is living for someone else's invisible expectations and cried for someone else's sadness.He lived so fiercely just for someone else's sake,the someone who he don't know to be specific of.

At the very end, all of us,just those hurtful souls sick of just surviving,but wanted to actually live.

Jimin was watching the people selfless prayer for him,until "She is coming",Luna said suddenly floating before Jimin.

"Who?",Jimin was confused at Luna's sudden burst out.

"That's true!",A voice exclaimed from behind,causing Jimin to nearly pass out of fear,only if it was possible for a ghost,that is himself.

Jimin looked behind him,only to see a woman in all white,from her head to her toe.

She almost looked like a winter fairy with her crystal blue eyes and pale complexion and white hair falling on her face making her even more ethereal than she is,but her lips stands out more because of its colour similar to that of fresh blood and what is it? a pair of white feathery wings,yeah its wings.

What? wings?!

Jimin's jaw dropped.

"I mean,You were right about living isn't all about surviving",Said the strange women,pale as the winter snow.

Jimin couldn't process what's happening or who himself at the point.He blankly stared at the Woman with a pair of giant white feathery wings complimenting her appearance.

If it weren't for him being a ghost that couldn't be seen by a normal human and the all white woman's inhumanly impossible features,he would have laughed and took it as an anime cosy play in middle of the night.

But the power and knowing look in the woman's face saying more than Jimin could understand.

"Sorry for startling you,I should've introduced myself first.I'm Frost, Your Guardian Angel and guess I finally met you.. Park Jimin?",said the woman with a pair of wings with a smile towards Jimin's shook form.

Jimin couldn't process more than giving a respectful bow to his Guardian Angel.

Luna flew to Frost and settled on her shoulder.

"Coming to the point..leave Aruvi",All those sweetness the angel had was long gone as it now stares at Jimin's startled form.

"What do you-,why?",Jimin was confused, frustrated and on top angry.Jimin don't know what's with him all of sudden,but the idea of leaving Aruvi's side was too painful and unacceptable to even think for him.