Touch you - 26

Jimin's Pov

Is this how falling for someone feels?.

The more I look at her the more she becomes beautiful.

Everytime she moves around the hospital bed to check up the wires,her eyes focused,eyebrows beautifully frowning,often wetting her lips with her tougue and her hair tied up in a messy bun,leaving few strands of hair prettily, that brushing her skin so delicately when the wind from the window blows into the room filled with my heart monitor's beeping sound.

She looked so holy,just like the living example of an Angel.

Aruvi looks more and more beautiful.

Not that it was my first time being amazed by how beautiful she was,but I just can't help and be more amazed everytime I look at her,because she keeps on getting more and more beautiful.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

3rd person's Pov

May be Jimin stared too much?

"Why are you staring?",Aruvi asked with her one eyebrow unconsciously moving upwards,a habit of her's whenever she concentrate on someone and Jimin found its cute and attractive.

"Is admiring beauty become a crime?",Jimin asked pressing his lips in a smug smile, it's just so fun for him to get on her nerves.

"Here you go again,your cheesy phrases and cheesy you",Aruvi rolled her eyes as she turned to write something on the files.

But the way her cheeks puffing up in the sides,Jimin could tell that she was indeed smiling and she was facing away from him.

"I'm not the cheesy one,comparing to someone who was a literal simp for our golden maknae",Jimin said and smirked when he saw her shoulders tense.

"I'm n-", Before Aruvi could say anything Jimin interrupted her.

"Yeah yeah you aren't.Keep telling that lie.Why don't you just accept the fact that you love Jungkook more than any of us.Tell me again how did you both hit it off to become this close within one week of your acquaintance?, Jimin said.

'But wait..why do I sound jealous?.',Jimin thought and cursed at himself for giving into his little jealousy.

But though Jimin was jealous a bit,no big time jealous boyfriend,he just can't understand the fact that his introverted maknae who rarely makes friends, easily got along with a person having totally a different taste and perspective from his.

"Awwiee.. Someone is jealous?",Aruvi cooed at Jimin as she made her way towards him.Jimin was seated on the large sofa located right few steps away from the hospital bed, where Jimin's body is lying.

Jimin just glared at Aruvi when she stood in front of him, smiling mockingly at him.

"Awwie,see the cute mochi you are.. don't worry I won't steal your Jungkookie",Aruvi laughed as she reached out to ruffle his hair.

In an impulse Jimin grabbed her hand by wrist and slightly pulled her towards him,which made her stumble and almost fall,but she stabilized herself by grabbing the head rest of the sofa behind Jimin with her free hand.

Though Jimin did it all on his impulse and not in bad intensions,still the way Aruvi treated him like everything,but a man,made him annoyed and even mad.

Jimin initially enjoyed the way Aruvi babied him sometimes,but after realizing his liking for her,he wanted her to see him as man.

When Aruvi seemed still comfortable about their often hugs,caresses and cuddles,Jimin was having an hardtime because of the tension he felt when ever he touched her.

Though he touching her in his ghost form,he still remember the day when he touched her for the first time,when he tried to save her from falling on her back when they first met at the park that night.

There was a visible difference between those both touches and he craved to touch her again and again,but just don't want to be weird.He do forgets, that he is a ghost at times when his heart takes him on rollar coaster of feelings when he was touched by Aruvi.

So the fact Jungkook and Taehyung getting close and touchy with Aruvi makes him a bit jealous,but it's not like he would admit it to her.

Jimin just stared at Aruvi's eyes,which held the depth in it,calling out for him to explore what's behind those pair of black oceans.

Aruvi Involuntarily gasped when she found her face just few inches away from Jimin who was still comfortably seated on the sofa,while she was half bent,one hand next to his head grabbing the head rest of the sofa, as if it's like her dear life and her one knee placed next to Jimin's Thighs,on the sofa's seat for balancing her weight in that awkward position.

"I'm not jealous",Jimin said in a raspy voice giving chills all the way through Aruvi's spine.

Aruvi was having a crisis of taming her heart and mind,as she looked at Jimin,trying to hide the tension building up in her body and the butterflies fluttering in her gut.

"Oh dear, you really are",Aruvi tired to fire back confidently with a broken smugness,but her breath hitched when Jimin pulled her even closer,her nose almost touching Jimin's.

If possible Aruvi's heart started to beat even more faster as she visibly gulped down the weird feeling itching all over her body.

Jimin noticed,Aruvi's eyes unconsciously flickering between his lips and eyes,which made him to look down at her inviting lips.

They both were mutually under a shock of how did they ended up having and building up a sexual tension like this,where they were just joking and laughing about each other like the dorky friends they were few minutes ago.

Jimin slowly shifted her face to face it little farther from his so he can have better access to the side of her face and neck.

"I don't know if I'm jealous or not,but I'm bit possessive over this person",Jimin rasped in Aruvi's ear with his lips purposely brushing ever so lightly over her ear lobe making Aruvi to bit her lower lip.

"Just don't test me baby",Jimin said releasing Aruvi from his grip not before placing a open mouth kiss on her neck just below her ear.

Aruvi stood up straight holding were Jimin kissed her, gasping,mouth agape and mind blank to process what the hell just happened to her.

Before she could regain her composure and yell at Jimin for pulling such a prank on her,she was interrupted by a staff nurse who shooked frozen Aruvi.

"Dr.Aruvi?",The nurse questioned in worry as Aruvi blinked few time before looking at the worried shorter woman.

"Oh?",Aruvi stared at the weirded out nurse.

"You are fine right?",The nurse asked assessing Aruvi's tensed state.

"Why? Do I look like something?",Aruvi asked worried,as she was almost out of the stunned state caused by some mischievous brat of her Twinflame.

"Yeah..your cheeks are red..I saw tan skinned people do have sensitive skin,but I never saw anyone turning this red all of a sudden..are you feeling ill?",The nurse asked as she touched Aruvi's hot cheeks,making the young doctor flinch a little.

"No no..it's nothing..Its just the weather,it hot right..",Aruvi awkwardly tried to laugh it off as she made her way out of the room leaving the nurse wonder what's wrong with the young doctor to feel hot in 2℃ of an Autumn climate.

But the Staff nurse couldn't see Jimin who looked at the way Aruvi left as he caressed his lips with his fingertips, savoring the memory of touching Aruvi in a way he never did.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●