Something so familiar - 7

3rd person's Pov

~~~~~~~~~
Present
~~~~~~~~~

It was so calming and peaceful for Jimin as he stood at that Apartment complex's roof top's edge,gazing at the few stars that didn't get concealed by the bright lights of the city sky scrappers.

When he looked at the moon,he realized it was a full moon day, the ball of pretty light shined up on the sky make the whole brightly lifeless city to become more livelier.

Jimin couldn't, actually more likely he doesn't want to go back to the hospital where his body was or see the familiar faces weeping for his misery.So he chose to stay in the premises of the only being could see his now ghost form.

Unconsciously Jimin felt like a safe place,more like a home around Aruvi,who infact a total stranger for him.Still being a wandering soul more scarier reality than trusting a living person,who actually stepped forward to sustain his life on the earth.

Something about her intrigued him more than anything he was ever saw or experienced.

So for the time being he kept himself away from the only source of communication -which is Aruvi- to be at peace and sleep a little before he gets her to become comfortable with him.

He don't know why he want Aruvi to become comfortable around him,but after all this eventful night has offered him, he could only feel the connection with the world out there through the woman he scared the shit out of,not a few minutes ago.

Jimin sighed as he looked up to gaze the moon.

He was too concentrated on the gleaming moon that he was startled when something heavy hit his head.

He could re-remember,that the thing hit his head was soft yet heavy enough to cause him a brain damage if he was a human.

With caution,he looked around himself,only to find any evidence of anything has been there before.When he was about to turned and look up at the sky with confusion,he was again indeed startled seeing a miniature of a white wolf like animal having rich shiny fur coat with black color lines at its ears tip and also its tail was covered in black fluffy fur,it's eyes were crystal blue,sparkling hundred times more than any gem ever found in the globe.

Yes it seems too normal,but it wasn't.

What made it weird is the way it was floating in the air at the height of 40 floors Apartment building with the help of it crystal sharp pairs of thunder wings.

Nonetheless, it was so cute and small to Jimin,that it provoked an urge in him to hug and cuddle with it.

But his thoughts were soon interrupted by a sweet little voice came from the weird combo of fluffy animal.

"Hi Jimin!",It wiggled it's tail in a cute way that made Jimin to nearly coo at,but he refrained himself from lossing his cool at the strange being.

"Who are you?", Jimin asked warily as he was already enough confused about what happening around him and he was feed up with.

He wasn't up for anymore trouble in the unknown world,where he is no longer a human.

That weird yet cute looking animal didn't miss to notice the wariness.

"Calm down Jimin.I mean no harm to you,after all I'm a part of you",The Angel like animal said.

Jimin was too confused to answer so he silently let the fluffy animal to go on with whatever it has to say to him.

"I'm the earthly guardian messenger that born when your soul got detached from you body.Every human being has their own Guardian Angel who makes messengers like us to be born form their respective Human's soul when something unexpected happens to the human causing them to detached from their body,but still alive. In short I born from you as you are still alive in the human world and I'm a part of you,who will be leading you in this world till you decide on whether to live or die.For now that's all I know from your Guardian Angel."The messenger said.

Jimin made an 'O' with his plump lips as the new found information slowly sinked in his mind.

The messenger looked at him expectantly,that made its fluffy tail wiggle more when Jimin reached out his hands to pat on its head.

"What's you name my cute little Guardian Messenger?",Jimin smiled when the fluffy animal leaned to his touch and it almost made Jimin more human for once.

It made more sense that it was a part of him.

"I don't have a name or gender",It said.

"Oh.... well how about I give you one? So I can call you?",Jimin said with a sweet smile already like the idea of having this cute ball of fluff in his uncertain lifeless life.

It nodded while snuggling itself in his chest.And Jimin thought for a second and smiled at the snuggling fluff ball.

"Luna...Like the pure full moon in the sky, you are so pure and cute..so I'll name you Luna",Jimin smiled when Luna wiggled it's tail even furiously as it snuggled to his chest even more.

"But luna..why did you reached me late if you have born when I was detached from my body?",Jimin asked as he sat down on the floor caressing Luna's head in his arms.

"Your Guardian Angel held me to give a pep talk about my duties towards you",Luna said while looking up at Jimin with its crystal eyes.

Cuteness attack ×2.

Getting out of the cuteness attack,Jimin asked the question pestering him for long from the time he heard about the existence of his own Guardian Angel.

"Luna,What's my Guardian Angel is like?Will I get to meet him or her",Jimin asked.

"To be honest,Your Guardian Angel is a nice being and for sake of your knowledge, that heavenly beings don't go by the classifications of genders created on the earth.All heavenly being are genderless and free from restricting norms.Guardian Angels are the being who over see your life on earth and lead you to after life when you actually died and in fact your Guardian Angel is a high level Angel,which actually not a good thing for you I guess",Luna said with while licking it's cute paws.

"Why?",As curious as Jimin,he questioned out his thoughts.

"Because high level Angels always given a difficult task to manage Two souls at a time and there is lot more I couldn't able to tell you as I myself have limited understanding and resources of what happened and going to happen to you and me",Luna said with apologetic look.

Jimin smiled and patted Luna's head in a comforting way.

"But yeah Jimin! Did you meet her?",Luna asked with it's big eyes becoming bigger.

"Who?",Jimin asked totally not in the same page as Luna.

"Your Guardian Angel told me that you met a girl before your soul got detached from your body?",Luna said making it's ears pointing.

Jimin's eyes widen in realization of whom Luna is mentioning.

"Yeah if I'm right I met the girl,who actually saved me from actually dying",Jimin said in a dazed state as Aruvi's face with tears in her eyes flashed.

Jimin was baffled at why she was having tears in her eyes at the time as she looked at him.He was soon snapped out of his clouding thoughts when he hear Luna call his name.

"Are you okay Jimin?",Luna asked as it searched Jimin's face in worry.

Jimin shooked his head.

"So what about her? If my Guardian Angel has mentioned her there must be a reason behind it right?",Jimin asked with curiosity in his light brown orbs.

"Well actually you remember right?.That your Guardian Angel also has duty to take care one another soul along with your's?.",Luna said and saw Jimin nod in agreement.

"Well the girl saved you turned out to be the other soul, with whom you share your Guardian Angel...and your Guardian Angel told me 3 things..",Luna paused to see Jimin's curious eyes look at it's uncertain ones.

"She is the path,she is the clue,she is the door ", Luna said it's eyes unwavering,which made Jimin to nearly believe that Luna was possessed by someone else for a split second.

"Path,Clue and Door",Jimin mumbled to himself as if it was something so familiar yet so distanced.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●