Trip to busan - 45

3rd person's pov

"Are you really serious???!! How?!", Jimin exclaimed in disbelief as an excited smile stretched on his lips while looking at the sea and the city homing it.

" Shut up Jimin, I'm trying to sleep here ", Luna mumbled snuggling between Aruvi's widen thighs, making her smile at it fondly before looking at Jimin with a teasing smile.

" Oh baby I did", Aruvi smiled at Jimin already forgetting the tiredness of driving them for hours to the very place called as San Francisco of South Korea.

"We are in Busan Arui! ", Jimin smiled excited and simultaneously stealing a peck from her.

Aruvi giggled at her boyfriend's cuteness, " When was the last time you have been here? You look so surprised",She chuckled at Jimin's goofy smile.

"Well I always back here during vacations breaks and small holidays, but mostly to be with my family. During the time I always spent time inside my room, sleeping, ignoring my brother's whine to go out. And becoming a big name in the whole country ruled out all my possibilities to hang out in my hometown without grabbing attention. Also it's been almost a decade I last drove myself here, it was always those tinted window cars", Jimin said in a daze. He was so lost in admiring the sea from the passenger seat of Aruvi's car.

Before Aruvi could say something Jimin bet her to it, "And you planned a trip here? All of sudden, why? ".

" Hmm I always wanted to go to a sea city with my most loved person and yeah, you happened to be the person I love the most. So here we are on trip to the very city were my sexy, cutie, lovely boyfriend born. To your home", she said pulling Jimin in a heated kiss,while her eyes traced for Jimin's beautiful crescent eyes.

"Sometimes I feel like, I just born to find you,Aruvi.Where have you been all along these years?",Jimin mumbled against her lips once they pulled away from the kiss.

" Hidden, but here",Aruvi husked placing her palm on his left side of the chest and looked deep in his beautiful eyes shining under the afternoon sun at the beach.

Jimin placed his one hand over her's on his chest and other one on the nape of her neck, he started leaving kisses on her forhead, nose, both cheeks and finally lips.

"It's your forever home, love. My heart belongs to you and only you", He said smiling, making Aruvi smile softly before pulling away from the moment and put her hand on the steering wheel.

" Okay, now today our schedule is leaniant. Starting from Kim Jae sun gallery.Then I'm hungry so straight to Gwangbokdong food street and I like if you suggest me dishes to try. Then Nampodong market and lastly, off to hotel to call it a day. ", Aruvi said smiling proudly of her plans.

" So my baby nerdy is going to be my guide for this trip to my own hometown? ", Jimin chuckled and laughed a little loud when he saw Aruvi roll her eyes at the nickname.

" Stop with that nickname will'ya? I'm not a nerd", Aruvi pouted as she started the car and drove into the main lane.

"Oh then who was that beautiful lady sitting at your study table few days ago, working her pretty ass off? I was just this close from pinning her on the desk and kiss her into oblivion"Jimin said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

" God! Jimin you are becoming more eviler everyday. ", Aruvi giggled, nonetheless her heart fluttering at Jimin's words.

" My pretty nerdy. Just mine"Jimin smiled putting his hand on Aruvi's thigh and squeezing a little.

"Royal yours my majesty",Jimin litely giggled at her words while looking at her smiling,Aruvi driving them to their first destination of their trip.