𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

....

𝙈𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 ✨

....

Sarah's mind was being fully confused at Taehyung's reply last night. She picked up her book ahead of her and opened it. Yes, since night and now in class she was thinking about the same incident.

His reply

Seriously everytime she sees the chat, she gets all flushed up red. "Hmm, developed a crush? I see" A voice broke Sarah's speed in her thoughts. She stared at the person standing infront of her. "Young, generations... " Jin sighed "oh no, it's not what your thinking" Her actions said. "Really, dear? Then why is it that your proof is showing on your cheeks?" He pointed at her red tomato like face, quickly she hid her face under her tiny palms, in complete embarrassment.

"Alright alright, enough of me teasing my little Caterpillar here" Jin said refereeing to Sarah. He then continued explaining the chapter.

As soon as time passed by, she looked besides her, an empty seat... Taehyung

He wasn't here yet?

Usually he is the one arriving in the class first but today it didn't turn out to be. Apparently he must have overslept and decided not to come today, after yesterday was super exhausting. She thought.

She put one of her Bluetooth headphones in her right ear, she swung side to side on her favorite song *inserts favorite song name. Jin had already bid his goodbye and left for his other alternative classes. Indeed she had decided to stay here and wait awhile to see if Taehyung might appear.

(3.pm)

Still no sign of Taehyung, then she finally decided to drop a message or so, to him.

Sarah: Hey Taehyung, are you alright? It's just that you didn't come to the UNI today, is everything okay?

After sharing the message she waited for some time, still staring at the screen on hopes when would the reply finally appear.

No reply..

She sighed turning of her device whilst putting it in her pocket, removing her translation speaker and clutching it tightly in her palms, before she left the classroom.

Even in the cafeteria she wasn't having her favorite donuts, kept right a few distance away from her. Jungkook who was seated opposite her looked at her with an amused expression. "What is it so worse, that you aren't even eating your favorite dessert?" The boy claimed pointing on the donut. "Kook, isn't it so weird?.. " Sarah actioned pausing herself. "What is?" He asked his mouth stuffed with food.

"Taehyung, it's weird how active he is always, but now it's been almost 3 hours him not replying to my message. Dont you think something is up?" She said placing her head on the table "Mmm.. Don't worry he must be busy with some chorus work maybe" The younger said patting the olders hair. She pursed her lips in a thin line, blinking twice while trying to think positive.