𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

....

Taehyung wake up with yeontan barking in his ears. He widens his eyes looking at the small animal covered in mud. Quickly he pulls off the covers and puts the dog down the bed.

"Bad dog tanna" He says pointing his finger at the dog. It barks again and runs out the room. Taehyung sighs and lays back on the bed. He knows who might do this while playing with Yeontan. It is in all likely hood Jimin.

"Come in" He shouts still laying flat on the bed. With a grin on the face the short guy entered. "Why~?" He whines and jumps on the bed besides Taehyung. "I knew it was you" Taehyung said turned himself to Jimin, resting his elbow on the bed while resting his head on his palm.

"Ugh. Whatever" The older rolled his eyes. "Are you done packing?" Younger guy asked and Jimin nods while showing a thumbs up. "You know I wasn't excited at first but when I get to know that Sarah is coming, I am more excited now" Jimin said and got out the bed to walk towards the mirror.

Taehyung scoffs.

Jimin probably making the guy jealous so he smirks. "I wish she is single eh?" Jimin asked brushing his hair back with his hand which fell down on his forehead. The younger rolled his eyes and stood up stretching himself.

"Hey! Answer me atleast" Jimin said putting his hands on his arms while looking at Taehyung.

"You.. " Taehyung begin and walked towards Jimin. While the other was grinning. "Got no chance" Taehyung said flicking the olders forehead, as his grin fell down. "I hope you accept this fact soon" The younger patted Jimin's back and pursed his lips.

"You-

"I know I am an amazing adviser" Taehyung said hiding his laugh and walked inside the shower. While on the other hand Jimin fisted his hands and stomped his feet in defeat. [😂]

....

Min Sarah POV

"Mom can you atleast let me breathe?" I action as I was out of breathe by my Mother making me wear this corset. I was feeling bloated. "Don't move dear" She said and kept lacing the other strings. "Mother I cannot wear this.. It's super tight" I actioned again for the sake of God she would stop.

"Can't you see how pretty you look?" She said moving behind and having a look at my uneasy figure. "Please No I don't" I motioned looking in the mirror ahead of me.

"Please remove it" I stomped my feat and she frowned. "Do it" I action and started untying the ribbons and strings. "You are such a lazy ass" She said shaking her head right to the left. "I don't care" I action and as I untied the laces I exhale out heavily.

"Mom can't you see w uncomfortable I was?" I action and waited for her answer. She nodded and pursed her lips together. "Then why did you made me wear it?" I widen my eyes at her. "Don't you know you are having that handsome dude with you? and you are going outskirts girl you need to have a fashion sense" She said and pushed me to the bathroom.