𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

....

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘏𝘌 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦

....

Kim Taehyung pov.

First thing first, I didn't even wanted to enter this fucking party but as my Father forced me to come, I had to even on the fact, I cannot deny my step brother for this great achievement of his. 

I sighed as I stood In a big ass party of my step brother's achievement in this world of filthy business (Well as per my point of view) Even smelling those rich ass perfumes and girls just giving me those creepy, mucky eyeing stares. I mean I know, I am handsome but woah! Easy girls! You have a whole amount of rich guys to look onto and date for a day, then just use and throw them. Heh! Why waste your time on me? I mean I am sure myself am quite on a rich level myself, but not in those rich blooded ones.

I ordered a glass of wine.

My eyes kept scanning the whole place, but not even one person got my attention if I knew them or that I'd spend some time with them..

... Until.

... My eyes caught HER. there she was as the most prettiest girl  in this big place. no one can ever match her beauty. she wore a beautiful pink dress along with a long net skirt. She didn't had those itchy makeup on like every other girl in this party. just as I was about to look away which I wouldn't,

she was a freaking magnet,

her eyes made in contact with mine.

Min Sarah pov

as soon as my eyes met his, it was as if the time had stopped. The eye contact was pretty intense, though we both were away from each other at quite an amount of distance. My inner voice kept repeating to myself.

''look away look away Sarah''

....but my heart ,god damn..

''don't look away''

I instently looked away when my phone started buzzing. I checked the notification it was from an unknown number. Without thinking twice and to divert my mind, I tap on the message icon. 

Unknown ID : hey?

Me : yes ? am sorry who is this?

Unknown ID:
the person infront of you ;)

Me: pardon?

Unknown ID: AISH, you fool I am Taehyung, kim Taehyung's your classmate.

I looked up on the screen as I was met with Taehyung's stare again. he waved at me, I took a second to process the moment infront of me then waved back nervously.