𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

Why can't I love you?

....

Min Sarah POV

Unable to hear what, or why and how, even when did I get where I am? Am I even Alive? My body felt numb as I was feeling very cold, I Remembered I was wearing something really short for this weather. My eyes felt heavy to even open. Even if I did open it, it was of complete no use, I was tied up with a blind fold. I could feel my adrenaline rush through my body every time the cold breeze hit my thighs.

I inhaled and exhaled heavy yet slowly.

My heart began to race as I recalled some earlier incidents. I was With Taehyung. Than I remember he was confessing that he truly loves me and some more sweet words, which right now seemed so muffled inside my heart. Then all I remember is I fainted when he put a...

Handkerchief?

On my mouth?

Wait- why would he do that? Is this some kind of a joke? . I tried to move forward with the chair trying to untie my hands tied on the arm rest both sides on the chair itself. Even my legs were tied around from my thighs. Every time I wanted to move forward, the sulky rope rubs onto my bare skin and it's so painful that I can't do anything but to stay in my place.

Why would he do something like this?

My ears were back to normal and I could hear some low whispers not exactly around me but somewhere afar. I tried to jump on my seat and make some noise so if anyone can either take me out of this mess. Oh no, I was definitely scared of this day. My heart beat started rising as I heard footsteps coming from straight ahead of me.

I tried to move my head.

"Ya ya I know you must be bored right?"

A dark yet familiar voice spoke. Tingles went down my throat and my skin.

"So how are you?" The voice probably was a guy. I heard it alot. But why the fuck can't I remember it now?

"Aww poor little girl. Can't even reply?" He said and laughed like a psycho. I tried to wave my wrist to him as he was thoughtfully standing infront of me. "Oh man, it's unfair! Let me do one thing let me take out your blindfold, is it okay?..

I tried to get who the voice belonged to..

...Ms Sarah?"

That's when a needle pricked my soul. I was completely shocked. It can't be..

He reached for my face to remove the blind folds. My lips parted still at the shock of the person I thought who it could be from the familiar voice.

And it was off.

There was complete darkness around the room just a small bulb lightened above my head. Then he came into view.

My heart sunk deeper.