𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32 [ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 ]

To love and to be loved is one of the bestest feelings ever

....

No ones POV

Sarah and Taehyung was the centre of Attraction right now.

Sarah's Parents, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, these people had been sat down right opposite the couple. Taehyung was finally discharged after a couple of days from resting at the Hospital and for further notice they have to stay in L.A due to his regular checkups.

Yoongi was definitely glaring at the boy opposite him besides his daughter. He sure is still mad at the boy, but it needs to clear out. He never assumed him to be his enemy's son.

"W-why are we not talking? its so awkward.. " Jimin spoke only to be putting his finger on his lips when Taehyung glared at him.

"Good morning Mr Min" Taehyung spoke with complete no nervousness in him. He wanted everything to settle down, he'd be ready to leave Sarah if yoongi said so, he can't go against him indeed. But it's important to make sure he don't give up easily, he loves Sarah and he needs this point to be proven.

"Ah, Taehyung, I see you are recovering very fine now" Yoongi said before clearing his throat not blinking his eyes of the boy.

"Yes, I am Thanks" Younger replied obedience laced in his tone.

"So, see I'm a very on point person, I don't like to tag around bushes and then make oneself confuse. What I mean to say is.. Why was it so necessary for you to push my daughter, in when you actually loved her?" Yoongi blew the question.

"Hey, why are you-" Mrs Min was Interrupted. "Honey please, would you let me.. " Yoongi gave his wife a calming look with which she cooled down and sat back.

Taehyung sighed and looked at Sarah with a very decent look. Yet Sarah was extremely nervous, her forehead started forming Sweat beads and her hands as well. Taehyung sighed and intervenes his hand with hers. He knew Yoongi was still staring at the two.

"First of all, I'd like to say.. I'm very obliged and very Sorry for everything that took place before yesterday. The people in this room who still think that I ever had fake something to you I genuinely didn't.. I wanted this rethinking on Sarah. There wasn't much known to me anything when Sarah back then saved my life.. She was new to me, I didn't knew her neither did she. To be honest since she came in my sight I have been slowly yet deeply falling for her. I never really thought I'd deserve myself a girl like her.. " While Taehyung said those words Sarah was tearing up in her heart as well as outside.

Looking at his best friend even Jimin at this point started tearing up. Jungkook Ressured him with a hug.

"When I got to know that she is your daughter, even until then I didn't recognise the bond between u and my Stepfather. The actual time was when Sarah was hit by the people sended by my Father I had completely lost in my thoughts that she must be whom my father was willing to hurt since the time you both had been hating each other. He threatened me, he said he'd gunshot Sarah anytime and anywhere and I was scared I'd lose her, so I had to listen to what Namjoon hyung had to tell me everytime. He planned this whole thing to... " Taehyung paused as he took a deep breathe in. He was feeling so guilty.