𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Tae & kook!??? 🤯

Tae & kook!??? 🤯

....

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎...
....

"Oh my god kook, I am so happy you are here" Sarah hugged jungkook for the 100th time. He scrunched his nose cutely and pinched her nose playfully. They both were now settled in Jungkook's car. "Noona, do you know how much I missed u?" He said and pulled her in for yet another hug. They both sat like that for some seconds, realising the fact that they both were together after years of missing each other's absence.

Indeed both are busy in their life, specially jungkook that they couldn't even text each other. Now that they are finally putting a barrier between their long distanced life, they both were happy.

Even when they both were young, all they used to do was enjoy each other's company and have a hell of a time together...

Until.

Min yoongi had to send jungkook abroad for the continuation of the families traditions. Also as the first boy cousin, Jungkook was the first one to start this tradition.

"Noona let's go home and meet others" Jungkook said before placing a light peck on her forehead. "Yes, I'll prepare you the favorite rice cakes you used to eat when we were small" Sarah actioned quickly and on which Jungkook's stomach groweld out of hunger.

They both chuckled and without wasting time , drove off home.

....

Kim Taehyung pov

"What is the topic, you wanted to talk to me about?" Jimin asked me as we both sat in the same coffee shop awhile ago. "Something.. " I said and my breathe calm but not my mind. "This girl, Min Sarah isn't she the only daughter of the Min's family?" I asked in general curiosity.

"Yes, according to how much I know and stan Min yoongi... Ofcourse she is the only daughter of her parents. Well why do you ask?" Jimin claimed but as always he sure wants to know the reason behind my questions and not leave me without bombarding them.

Hopefully I changed the topic. "Nothing just asking... So tell me what happened with Tzuyu?" (FYI Tzuyu: Jimin's Ex)
"Okay, well Tzuyu has officially shifted to Canada permanently" And as Jimin's a cry baby behind her, he wants her back.

"Why waste your time? When you can actually do so much more around the world?" I said referring him to his dancing skills. He has his own studio in which he gives dance lessons for teenagers. Not to mention he is super amazing in this hobby.

He scoffed. "I mean ofcourse I am focusing in my life but how can I make a stone cold person like you believe that, Love is nevertheless" He said which made me scoff this time.
"Tae, Just trust me, you will find someone who will take care of you. Till when will you be staying on my behalf? Even when, I'll be moving soon"