𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘚𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳/𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘦, 𝘰𝘧𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯o𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦s. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦 keeps making 𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

....

ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ. 💜

....

Kim Taehyung's POV

I shifted on the hospital bed, trying to avoid the dream I had woken up from. To be exact I don't even remember what kind of negative dream I had, though it feels so terrible, as if I have lost someone so close to me..

I turned my head into the left direction where Sarah was peacefully sleeping tucked in a warm blanket on the couch, pretty sure that one could sleep on it, it wasn't as small for her, not for me anyhow. I glanced at the clock just right above the couch and it was 11.00am . Oh no we both over slept.

I was feeling better then yesterday night from the most aching pain on my forehead. Greatfuly Sarah was willing to stay around, I obviously was stressed out and didn't wanted to be alone, not to mention she just said she would stay with me. I was flustered there somehow but indeed she just thought of helping a friend like me.

"Sarah... " I called out as low as I could not to frighten her out of a sudden. She wiggled on the couch, getting under the warm and cozy blanket. I shook my head and sat up careful on the bed.

"Sarah, get up" I said once again a bit more louder this time. She slowly rubbed her eyes, pulling off the blanket from her face. She yawned while stretching out her skinny pale hands in the air. I chuckled at her cuteness, on which she turned her head in my direction.

"Morning to you too" I said and her eyes grew wider in remembering where she was now finally she saw me. "Sorry to disturb your sweet slumber but.. We need to reach our houses" I said and she looked down to her legs while nodding softly.

Knock knock

"In" I said and The tall guy entered the room. "Tae, oh how are you?" Namjoon hyung said as he came by me and checked my body temperature. "I am all okay now hyung" I replied and he smiled but furrowed his eyebrows. "I am so sorry, the same thing happened yesterday.. " He said and I clenched my jaw on the recall of the events which took place yesterday.