𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

Applause & big thanks for making A cover for the Book

Applause & big thanks for making A cover for the Book... NagNagmakhan01makhan01
....

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛.. "

....

Min Sarah pov

Me and hoseok was seated outside the hospital room where the person, probably as his name, Kim Taehyung was being treated right now.

I wouldn't put effort to even bring him here, but as it was our fault diverting his attention and that is the reason he crashed into the bus stop. Hopefully he doesn't put a crime charge or something on us. Oh Jesus I haven't yet finished my studies, I don't wanna spend my entire life wasting in the Prison.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Hoseok said in a more then low voice of his. "Nothing just the terrible circumstances, we would be facing once he wakes up" I actioned and he hugged me making me relief.

"Don't always think negative please, I hope he would thank us, that we atleast didn't leave him dying there and brought him to the hospital" Hobi said and hugged me more tightly while I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Are any one you the patients family?" A nurse called out at us as she came standing by in front of us. Hobi pulled away from the hug and stood up. "Yes, I-i mean we are responsible for the accident he met into" He said and I stood up intervening my hands with hoseok's. "Oh okay, please come in doctor wants to speak to you" She said and went inside the room where he is being treated.

"Let's go don't worry, hold onto me" Hoseok said and I tightly wrapped my other free hand on his biceps. He chuckled lightly and walked in, while me being clingy.

"Annyeonghaseyo" (Hoseok bowed and so did I) He said to the doctor. "Ahh, so you both are the ones who got this boy in trouble?" The doctor said pointing at the both of us, then the person sleeping on the bed. I just nodded slowly and so did hoseok.