𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25

Caramel lie~

Caramel lie~

....

"I'll sit with Sarah!" Jimin came running besides Sarah as they were about to sit in the car to reach their hotel. Their flight landed finally at 4.30 am in Los Angeles. The two youngest were lot sleepy, Taehyung and Jungkook. Their eyes we're dropping down. "Yah! Don't sleep!" Jihyo flicked both the guys foreheads for not letting them doze off.

"Come on guys! Don't sleep now. We are finally at our destination. Just wait till we reach our hotel. Then you can sleep" Namjoon said as he grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pushed him inside the Limousine.

"Sarah you go with Jungkook and Taehyung. We need someone sober" Joon whispered in Sarah's ear. She nodded and leaving Jimin dumfounded she sat in besides Taehyung.

"When will we reach?" Jungkook mumbled as he was pushed inside stumbling. "Don't fuss we will just as soon" Sarah actioned to Jungkook, atleast he was much awake then the sleeping baby Taehyung.

Oldest of the three kept putting his head on the head rest behind him but ended up hitting his forehead. Sarah sighed and placed the older's head on her own shoulder. Such a kid really She thought.

"Noona give me your shoulder too" Kook said as he phrased and scooted closer to Sarah placing his head on her left shoulder.

....

"So there are only 3 rooms. As the hotel is already full with other of my guests. Let's just settle down with what we have now huh?" Namjoon announced while standing infront of the other 4 youths.
Jimin nodded and rubbed his nape. "It's okay. Atleast we get to sleep" Jungkook said and rubbed his eyes while putting his head on jimin's shoulder. Jimin glanced at the younger guy and face palmed himself.

"Sarah, I guess Taehyung is gonna cling onto your arm alot now" Jihyo said and chuckled looking at Taehyung clinging behind Sarah on her shoulders. "Oh god this boy" Namjoon sighed.

"Let's settle this way, why don't Jimin and Jungkook go on into one of the rooms and rest? while me and Joon, at the other last one Sarah and Taehyung you go ahead for now" As Jihyo said this Sarah's eyes widened.

"Me and... Taehyung?" She spoke through her device. Jihyo nodded and phrased "don't worry we will see what to do tomorrow morning, for now just go on okay?" Sarah sighed and grabbing Taehyung by his forearm she moved to the elevator.

"See you all in the morning" Namjoon said and catching his suitcase with Yeontan in his arms he walked to his room.

....

"Please I want to sleep on the bed" Taehyung said rubbing his eyes, standing right besides the king sized bed. "No, I am sleeping here" Sarah pointed at the bed. "Let me for today" He said and plopped on the bed closing his eyes.

"Yahh! Get up" Sarah whined and walked to pick Taehyung up. But he was too heavy. Sighing she keeps her suitcase aside and head over to the shower.