𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

....

"She was magic but he wasn't a believer"

....

Min Sarah POV

I opened my eyes slowly not yet fully opened to gain consciousness, yet it was open. All I could see was a blurry vision. Rather then seeing, I could feel a weight besides me. I opened my eyes fully and greatfully, I gained my consciousness.

As I turned my head to my left side, I saw Him.

He was peacefully sleeping with his head on the bed. Just besides my hand was his hand. Some urge into me came up to meet his, I would but I won't. I don't want to wake him up with such amount of rest he is getting. His smooth skin and his soft hair falling down in layers down his forehead, slight rays of sunlight falling on his cheeks, making his caramel skin shine. His eye lashes small yet curled in a particular manner. His eyebrows, oh so perfect.

Kim Taehyung.. What do you wanna do to me?

At the first place I couldn't even think what happened.

As I tried to recall the earlier incidents, A sharp stinging sensation went down my head. I grabbed my head with both of my hands as the stinging kept rushing up and down. I hissed and growned. A tear slipped out of eyes.

And suddenly it stopped.

I sighed long and sat back straight. "Oh you're up? How are you feeling now? Is something the matter!?" He asks half still his eyes closed and acting as if he never dozed off. I chuckle softly at his cuteness. He furrowed his eye brows and which made him look so confused and more cute.

I scanned the area looking for my trans-device. Where did it go?

Wait.

Wasn't it Namjoon too with me? Oh god Is he okay? He must have been hurt too. Or did he fight back? I tried actioning it to Taehyung but he just kept saying "No I can't understand you, uh.. Wait. I'll look for your translator" He searched around the lamp table.

Then he ran across the room towards the mirror. Pausing for awhile and returned to me with my device. I sighed out of relief, Thank god or else it would have been a drama created here.

"I am fine" I could finally communicate. "Oh good, do you want some water?" He said moving on to the small table which had some food dishes on it Already. "Here" He handed me the glass of water before pouring the liquid in it.

"I am sorry Sarah" He said his head hung low. I sighed after putting the empty glass on the table besides me. "Don't be. It's not your fault" I framed feeling hurt from his side too. "Where's Namjoon?" I ask Cluelessly. "Oh he's taking a shower. This is my house. I couldn't think of where to bring you from the hospital so.. I headed you to my house"

I took awhile to process what he just said, then it was settled. I didn't even wake up after that long? Wow..

"I know you must be thinking, how you didn't wake up after being blanked out for so long? It's because the Doctor suggested to let you inject some sleeping pills, due to reduce the pain you'll be suffering if you're awake" He said looking at me super worried.