𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

....

"You can't stop me loving you"

....

Kim Taehyung POV

Slap*

My large hands went through her small cheek making her head turn towards the right. "Oh no Noona!" The younger boy pulled Sarah backwards by her shoulder. Her eyes still fixed to the ground. The red mark of my fingers were easily visible on her pale skin.

And I realised what I had done..

"I-i am. I- didnt- I am so sorry" I said and back away pulling my hair in frustration. She didn't frame a word. Instead she grabbed Jungkook's hand and left out the cafe.

How could I just go over board?

This must be the biggest mistake I had ever done. I could never think of hurting her. It would have been my last thing in this world. But now I am ashamed of myself. I looked at my hand which I hit her from and hit myself for such a vulnerable behavior.

I regret it..

....

Min Sarah POV

I was busy driving the car as fast as I could, ignoring all the signals and people running into the middle. Jungkook kept fidgeting in his seat. "Noona, please drive slow"

Only if I didn't came in The middle kook might have gotten hurt. I didn't wanted him to be more hurt as he already was. I don't even blame Taehyung for what he did, because he is right at his actions somehow, not altogether but still.

Even if I would have been on his place, I must have loosened my temper. I knew his temper since he first had the interaction with me in the hospital. He has short anger issues. Most people do.

As soon as I parked the car in my garage I got out of it and ran straight inside the house. I didn't wanted to make any more interactions with anyone right now.

I knew Jungkook needed me now, but I had to give him some space to let in these amount of thoughts. Let him be.

I reached my room and locking the door from the inside I ran upto my bed. Hugging my knees my emotions started getting out. My tears started falling and my face had become red due to the amount of water my eyes let out. I screamed into the pillows but no sound came out. I wasn't hurt that Taehyung slapped me..

I was much more hurt feeling the pain of the two most important guys I hold in my life..

I never knew how and when did even Jeongyeon got a chance to meet kook. Specifically in outskirts these years as Jungkook told. What kind of a Woman is she? Such a bitch. She didn't even thought of Taehyung and cheated on him. Now that Jungkook told her he loves him she doesn't except it and rejects him in such a dredged way.