𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

....

𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴

....

Min Sarah POV

"Oh my god Noona, I am so excited!" Jungkook keeps saying jumping around the living room with a bar of chocolate in his hand. "Okay, just don't react too much" I framed and he scoffs. "First thing. You don't act Nervous" He corrected. I raise my eyebrows at him and he laughed while plopping down on the couch.

Earlier this evening kookie gave me this idea, that I should call Taehyung over for some reason and just spend time. Even Dad isn't home and like he shouldn't have any problems I guess.. Because what happened this morning  was pretty much obvious.

To not make it look weird or cliché, I just invited Jimin too, you know it's somewhat good too. Jungkook would definitely enjoy their company. Specially Jimin's, he is such a cutie right..

I hope nothing goes unplanned.

"Ms Min your guest are here"
The maid entered with The two Mens behind her. The short heightened was completely amazed and checking out the surrounding around him, while the tall one..

He straightened his posture, while he was wearing this super cute hoodie and a denim jacket, with skinny ripped jeans, which made his long legs look much longer. Pause. He looks fine as hell. I mean it's my first time seeing him in casuals, usually he is just wearing a shirt and Jeans.

I don't blame God, he already blessed him

Then finally Taehyung's eyes converged mine.
I maintained the eye contact as, no options were placed currently. "Hello" Jungkook stood up as well as I did. "Thanks you can go" While I actioned to the maid, as she left.

"Hello, My name is Jimin Park" The shot guy made his hands in contact with kookie's. "Changguk" Kook pronounced and showed off his bunny smile which captures many hearts.

"Nice seeing you Again guk" Taehyung referred to kookie and smiled warmly, while the younger did so as well. "Have a seat both of you" I actioned.

"Oh damn, I just forgot you where here Sarah-ssi" Jimin said and moved forward, in a hug. I patted his back lightly. "No biggies" As I turned my trans-device again.

I let Jungkook and Jimin sit first and then I sat occasionally. Nervousness started to grow inside of me as Taehyung sat besides me. "How have you been?" He asked as he looks straight at me. "Great" I
Confronted fast. He licks his lower lip...

Dead.

And smiles at me. "I see. Thanks for inviting me and Jimin over. Anyways I was bored thinking of what to do tonight" He proclaim and I nodded while I just awkwardly smile. Wuff, I cannot handle the load of hotness around me. It actually is Balmy.