𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

....
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
....

It was a pleasent evening, as this is what I thought, yet it wasn't. Here I am once again sitting alone in the classroom, professor jin isn't here yet, Taehyung texted me that I may tell professor that he is having some business to deal on to so, he is taking a leave for some days. I sighed, even the new classmate isn't here yet.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

A voice flinched me as I looked up from my already turned off phone. "Oh my, sorry did I startle you?" Eunbi said furrowing her eyebrows and sitting in her chair. "Oh no it's alright" I turned on my speaking device. "Okay, relieved" She said and continue reading her book she already was carrying. "How old are you?" She asked, looking at me with elation.

"I am 22 and what about you?" She looked at me Amiable.

"I am 27, you probably must be thinking why am I studying when I would have gotten a job or working. The reason is, my mom..she was in coma for 3 years and I had to give up my studies for her. To save her life and to work over part time jobs. Great Fully she is out of danger now" Eunbi completed and sighed softly.

"I hope you are happy now" I rest my palms on her shoulder and comforted her.

"I am, thanks alot donsaeng" She said Referring me as her younger sister. "Yes unnie" I made up the sentence and she smiled at me warmly. "Let's get together well" She said looking deep into my eyes. I nodded and went back to continue scrolling my phone.
....

Kim Taehyung POV

"So.. What you are trying to say is, The group which we shared our information to, has now been trying to steal our project?" I sat upright on my desk in my office. Yes I am the Junior of Kim's company. As I am a half blood I don't get a lot to be involved in these company issues but my intelligence is more important to the group.

"Yes, sir" The young boy excerted standing right ahead of me with piles of files in his arms. "I am sure you can talk this out with Older brother Kim" He Assured. "Ofcourse, let him know that I am coming over today" I ordered and the boy left before bowing in a formal way.

I have 3 siblings. 2 of them are step siblings, while the other 1 is my own blooded Sister, Kim Jennie. Two step brothers, Oldest of them is Namioon and after him Kim seonho. Both the step brothers are older then me and Jennie.

Even though I have step brothers but they never been any bad to me. I would never ask for much more then them. Seonho isn't much in contact with me but he does care for me. While Jennie, this girl... Now what should I say, even though she is my real Sister, she never for once had called me or anyone from our family, since she ran away 7 years ago.

It's not much of my concern for her. She never did treat me or both the brothers as her family anyways, not even Mom and Dad.

As for my Mother she was such a pure soul I remember, she never tried to say back or speak of bad behind someone's back ever. She was a gem of a person. Never been charged of any mistakes and never been scolded at because she never was a Bad woman.
It's different that she Married someone else after my blooded father died, but I don't blame her. I was just 6 years old, Jennie was small enough, about 3.