Chapter 19

Hunter has his arms wrapped around my shoulders providing me some of his body heat as we stand outside the hotel

Hunter has his arms wrapped around my shoulders providing me some of his body heat as we stand outside the hotel. The chilly breeze fans my cheeks and nose making them turn scarlet. The sidewalks outside are pretty much full, with mostly people going out.

"Can't we go clubbing!?" The blonde bimbo asks excitedly, batting her eyelashes at Aiden, who's stands close to me and Hunter, before looking at everybody else.

"Yeah, I need to find someone to bang." Tristan mutters, stretching his arms, his black suit jacket stretching along.

"STD", I mutter, making Hunter, Joey and Aiden chuckle since they're standing nearby.

"Yeah, are you in guys?" Combio asks, sending me a small smile.

"It would be nice but, Avery has scholl tomorrow and I don't want her in a place like that." Xavier says. I roll my eyes.

"You guys go, I'll take Avery home, I'm not in the mood for clubbing anyway." Aiden says. I look at him, he seems serious, but I know better.

My heart flutters at his request. I'm not mad anymore, well maybe a little, but I'm mostly irritated with this bitch who thinks she can take Aiden from me.

Well, maybe she can.

I sigh, silently. The thought of Aiden leaving me to be with someone else makes my heart clench.

"No! Baby! Come on! Don't you guys have a dri-" A certain blonde is cut off by Hunter. "Thanks man." He unwraps his arms around me and I bid everyone goodbye.

I walk over to Aiden, who's gotten his car back from the valet. He holds the passenger door open for me and I climb in, without a second glance his way.

The first minutes of the drive back are quiet. I'm leaning against my elbow, which is propped up against the tanned window of Aiden's lamborghini.

I watch as we leave the brightly lit city of New York behind us.

The dark sky seems bigger as he drives further and further up the highway. The stars seem brighter and the few cars we speed by, look like flashing shadows in my eyes.

"Were you serious when you said about moving to L.A?" The question caught me off guard and I don't even think before answering.

"No", I mumble.

"Why did you say that, then?" He asks knowingly but I ignore him.

The car comes to an abrupt halt at the side of the road, the wheels screeching against the pavement. My head shots up when I hear Aiden's door slam open then closed. My eyes follow his dark, tall figure to my door.

He slams it open, with the same amounts of force he used for his and pulls my seat belt off, grabbing my knees and turning me around, so my feet are dangling outside.