Chapter 6

I sit by the kitchen island eating cereal alone

I sit by the kitchen island eating cereal alone. I couldn't sleep for long, so I decided to get up and clean everything up. Everything left, that is.

It's pretty early, just 7 a.m and I'm the only one awake. It's not weird or anything. Everyone if them likes to sleep in when they're not working, which they do.

I don't know if I'm going to tell Jason about the kiss, I know he's going to be heartbroken, but I feel guilty. Guilty for not feeling guilty. The only person I can seem to tell is Summer, but I'm still not entirely sure. I don't want her to change towards Aiden. I don't even know if it meant something to him. He might've been drunk. I don't recall tasting an obvious alcoholic taste yesterday though.

I can't stop thinking about that damn kiss. His lips, his hands. They were so rough, but still gentle. He kissed me with such a force and to be honest I liked that. And I'm not even feeling guilty for liking it.

I don't even want to think about what Jason is going to do when he finds out. Our whole relationship will come to an end.

I need to see him today, I just crave to see him and feel his touch, for resurance, I think. I'll ask Summer about a double date once she gets up.

But will I be able to look at Jason in the eyes? I love him. Actually I'm not even sure if I do anymore. I wouldn't kiss another guy and enjoy it as much as I did if I loved him.

I'm a terrible human. All my morals just flew out the window. I hate cheaters and now I'm one of them. The reality brings tears to my eyes. Blinking them away before they can fall, I pull out my phone and decide to read wattpad.

It's the only thing that can get my mind off of things.

Before I get to read one sentence on the story I just begun I hear slopy footsteps behind me, making me turn around. I find Tristan half asleep walking towards the cupboard.

His dark brown hair is messy from sleep and the only thing he's wearing is pair of black boxers. I'm used to the sight, I live with six boys after all.

He doesn't seem to notice me so I just stay silent and stare at him, since I know it'll creep him out.

I think he notices me from the corner of his eyes because he jumps slightly turning to look at me as he holds the glas in one of his hands.

"What the hell!" He whisper yells and I giggle, putting a spoonful of colourful cereal in my mouth.

"What?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes before putting some water in the glass and chugging it down. "Why did you stare at me like that, you creep?" He says once he finishes and I laugh evily in response.

Two things can get my mind off if things actually. My brothers and wattpad.

"What are you doing up so early anyway?" He furrows his eyebrows and I swallow my cereal before replying to him. "Couldn't sleep, what are you doin'?"