11.

Ella's Pov:

"Wake up sleepy head!" Seungmin threw a pillow at me.

"Ugh, get out!" I groaned and opened my eyes.

I looked at the time on my phone screen, it was 8AM. I climbed out of my bed and went to take a shower. After putting on my uniform, I quickly dried my hair and put on simple make up with some coral lip tint.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and saw Seungmin already waiting for me.

"Chan is giving us a ride, hurry up." He said.

"You can go outside, just let me grab some breakfast and I'll be there!" I said and made my way inside the kitchen.

I got myself some food and went outside to Chan's car. I was pretty quiet the entire way since I'm not a morning person, so I listened to the other three boys chat about random things.

"Here we are." Chan said and looked back at me and Jeongin.

All four of us got out of the car and started walking indie the building. There were a lot of people already, so we were not as early as I thought.

"I'll take you to the classroom since we have most of our classes together." My brother said and threw his hand over my shoulder.

"See you guys at lunch!" Jeongin smiled and waved as he ran to his class.

I giggled at his cuteness.

"He's quite excited about being in high school now." Chan chuckled.

"Nothing exciting about that." Felix jumped out if nowhere and shoulder hugged Chan.

"Hey, buddy." Chan laughed at the freckled boy.

"Hi Ella, I'm glad we'll see you around more!" He showed me his cute smile.

"Hey, Felix." I smiled back.

"Okay, let's go to class. We'll see you at lunch Chan!" Seungmin said as we started walking, Felix tagging along.

We walked through the corridors as I was analyzing and trying to remember the ways, I've been at the academy a few times before, visiting Seungmin, but that didn't help much. Finally we entered our classroom.

"You can sit wherever." Seungmin said as he took his seat.

"Sit with me!" Felix tugged on my wrist.

"Sure." I giggled and put my things down next to him.

-

We walked inside the cafeteria with Seungmin, Felix, and Jisung since we all had the last lesson together. I was feeling a little awkward since people kept staring at me, I couldn't figure out if it was because I was new or because I was surrounded by the popular guys of the academy. I made eye contact at Seungmin, he understood my slight discomfort and called Felix.

"Take her to our table, I'll get us food." He said to Felix.

"Thank you." I mouthed to Seungmin and turned to Felix.

"Let's go." Felix threw his hand on my shoulder comfortably.

We started walking, Felix's hand still on my shoulder and Jisung on my other side. I noticed some girls staring at me with an angry look which made my get closer to Felix because I was uncomfortable.

"Ignore them Ellie, they are just being bitches." Felix ruffled my hair.

"Ellie? Again?" I giggled quietly.

"What? It sounds cute." He got close to my face but then moved away and laughed.

"Is Felix hitting on Minnies sister?" Jisung teased.