37.

Hyunjin's Pov:

After practicing for around two hours with Beomgyu we decided to go to the coffee shop near the school. We ordered our drinks and sat at a table.

"You are in your thoughts a lot recently." Beomgyu spoke up, as I sipped my coffee looking out the bug glass windows.

"Hm?" I turned my gaze to him, "Just thinking." I said with a straight face.

It was true that for the past couple of days I've been trying to figure things out for myself.

"Ella?" He asked lifting his brow slightly.

A muted chuckle left my lips.

"Minho mostly." I replied with a sigh.

"What about him?" He asked curiously.

"I don't want to lose him as a friend." I sighed.

"Elaborate." Beomgyu nodded.

"You know that I like Ella and I want her in my life, but to think about it, I'd rather keep her with me as a friend rather than all of us getting in a huge mess like before." I explained.

"Before?" Beomgyu furrowed his brows in confusion.

"When Minho was dating Sana it didn't end well because of the way she acted with me, and me being the young kid I was, didn't take it seriously at first and we ended up having a small argument with Minho." I remembered those days, "It's in the past now though. What I mean is, I don't want that to happen again." I bit the inside of my cheek, "I can't hurt him to get what I want."

"I see." Beomgyu nodded slightly, "So, then what are you going to do?"

"I want to talk to Ella when we go to the club opening, I'll tell her what she means to me. And I probably owe a small apology to Minho for a few days ago." I scrunched my nose thinking about the, now, awkward situation.

"I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you want, hyung. But I'm glad you've made up your mind." Beomgyu smiled sweetly, "And I think you made the right decision."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

Both of us drank our coffees and talked about random things, spending our free time relaxing. It felt nice to spend some time with Beomgyu since we didn't get to donut a lot recently, and I was thankful he listened to me. Soon we finished our drinks and headed out of the busy cafe.

"I need to meet with Jeongin now, we are going out. Are you heading home or do you want to come along?" Beomgyu asked me as we stood on the street, right before the cafe.

"Probably home, gotta get ready for tomorrow night." I answered pursing my lips, a slight nervousness visible on my face.

"It will be fine, Hyunjin. You are doing the right thing." Beomgyu smiled and shoulder hugged me which made me feel better.

"Thanks, Beomgyu." I patted his shoulder.

"YA! Beomgyu!" We heard a voice shout.

Both of us turned to the other side of the street to see Jeongin running towards us. I laughed at the younger boy's messy state as he ran. No one could surpass his cuteness.

'Such a happy virus' I chuckled as I watched the boy head towards us.

"Anyway, have fun you two!" I told Beomgyu and quickly waked off before Jeongin came and attacked me for stealing Beomgyu.

As I walked to my house, a bunch of thoughts filled my mind. I wasn't sure on how my decision would affect me later, but I knew I made the right one. Not to think too much, I pulled out my earphones and put them on. I pressed shuffle and 'instagram' by Dean started playing. I turned the volume up and walked through the empty streets.

-

Minho's Pov:

Finally, I picked a suit for tomorrow. It was all black, simple but elegant. Putting it on the hanger at the side of my wardrobe,  I sat on my bed scrolling through my phone. I opened my gallery and scrolled through some of the pictures I had. There were a bunch of pictures with Ella. A smile crawled up on my lips as I looked at us being silly together.

"This girl.." Putting my phone down, I mumbled chuckling.

Never did I expect to trust someone this much, or love someone this much. She made me so happy and a thought came to my head, a way of saying 'thank you'.

I got excited like a little child and jumped out of bed. I got my phone which I threw on the side of the bed a few seconds ago and scrolled through the contacts. Finally, I found Chan's name and pressed call.

'Who would've thought you'd make me feel these things, Kim Ella'

*calling Father Chris*

"Pick up..come on...come on." I paced around my room with my phone in my hands.

Chan:
[Hello?]

Me:
"Finally! Why does it take you so long to pick a phone up?"

[It's not glued to my hand, Minho.
And I was working out, try sometime.]

"Seriously?"

[No. I'm kidding. Anyway, what's up?]

"I really, really need help. I want to prepare a surprise for Ella."

[*chuckle*]

"Ya! What are you laughing at?"

[Someones in love~]

"Will you help or not?"

[Okay, okay, I'm all ears.]

"Basically, tomorrow after the club I want take Ella to my uncle's cafe that's near the beach."

[Oh, I remember that place.]

"Yeah. I want to make it look pretty and all, can you guys help me with that?"

[Sure, just tell me the details.]

"Okay so, basically...*plan*"

[Okay!!*excited giggle*]

"Why does it sound like you are more excited than I am?*laugh*"

[I'm just really happy for you, Minho.]

"Thank you, Chan."

[See you tomorrow night! And don't worry, everything will be done!]

"See you, hyung!"

*end call*

After telling Chan about my entire idea, smiling wide, I turned the call off and laid in bed with my legs hanging down. I couldn't wait.