4.

Minho's Pov:

I was drinking and talking with the boys when suddenly Seungmin pulled me aside.

"What was that with my sister, Minho?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'what was that'? I just greeted them." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Yeah. No shit, Sherlock. What's with the hand kissing?" He questioned again.

"Well your sister is cute, and I was just being nice." I shrugged my shoulders, a slight smirk crawling up on my face.

"Minho. Shes my sister, my twin to be exact. Please don't mess around with her. I don't want us to be on each others throats." Seungmin said in a serious tone.

"Damn Minnie, I'm not messing around. I kinda like her, I'm sure we will be great friends." I patted his shoulder.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and headed back to our friends, mumbling something under his breath.

Hyunjin's Pov:

"When will the others get here?" I mumbled under my breath.

'I can't stand a other minute surrounded by these girls. How is Jisung even not bored yet, we've been sitting with them for an hour'

As I was in my thoughts I heard a familiar voice which brought me back.

"Hey!" Jeongin exclaimed smiling.

I was about to reply when one of the girls sat on my lap, which kind of shocked me as we literally had two kids standing in front of us.

"Uhm, sorry, can you move? I want to grab a drink." I said.

The girl rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Hey guys! Sorry about that.. What following Han Jisung leads to." I scratched the back of my neck, chuckling awkwardly. "Where are your brothers? Why are you alone?"

"Oh I- we were just trying to find the kitchen to get drinks.." Ella replied looking slightly down.

'Did I make her uncomfortable?'

"Come with me, I'll show you guys the way." I pushed our way through the crowd.

We entered the kitchen and I went to pour Ella and Jeongin a drink.

"So, do you guys know anyone here except for me and the boys obviously?" I asked, mainly looking at Ella.

'She seems disappointed, but why?'

"Nope, we basically came to make friends since Ella is new, and I kind of am too." Jeongin replied sipping on his drink and smiling wide, making me smile back.

'Wow, this kid is like a happy virus.'

I looked around scanning the kitchen and saw my friend, Beomgyu. He is also going to be a high school freshman this year too, but we were already good friends since we attend dance classes together.

"Hey, Beomgyu!" I shouted towards him.

Beomgyu flashed a smile and waved at me while walking towards us.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Meet my friends, this is Ella, she'll transfer to the academy this year. And this is Jeongin, I'm guessing you guys will be classmates since he is also freshman this year." I explained.

"Hi guys, nice to meet you! I was scared I'd be alone here and at school but seems like that wont happen." Beomgyu said, hugging Ella and Jeongin.

"Hi." Was all Ella said, she still looked a bit puzzled.

Four of us stood there chitchatting and drinking.

"Jeongin, Beomgyu, why don't you guys go talk alone and get to know each other, huh?" I said to the two.

Ella's Pov:

After Hyunjin's words Jeongin turned to me and whispered to my ear.

"Ouu, seems like something might happen indeed." He giggled.

I was about to say something back but he just grabbed Beomgyu's arm and headed out of the kitchen, already laughing at something. Now it was only me and Hyunjin standing, looking at each other.

"Ella, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked with a concerned look.

I was confused as to why he was asking, we weren't even friends, were we? I just kept staring down trying not to breakdown.

There were always girls around Hyunjin whenever I saw him, it was nothing new, but seeing that girl all over him somehow hurt my feelings. Probably because of my conversation with Jeongin in the morning, it made me get my hopes up.

"I'm so stupid." I mumbled under my breath, still looking down. Seems like the alcohol was kicking in.

Hyunjin put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.

"Hey, hey, you are not stupid. What happened? Tell me." He asked with a soft look in his eyes.

That's when I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly since I didn't want him to notice.

"I want to get some fresh air." I said quietly.

Hyunjin nodded. Without any questions, he took my hand and headed towards the exit. I cant lie, my stomach filled with butterflies because of his touch.

We stepped outside and I sat on the stairs, Hyunjin did the same. He put a hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

I was startled and confused. Why is he sorry?

He saw my confused expression and smiled.

"I'm guessing you like me?" He chuckled slightly, still looking me in the eyes.

My cheeks heated up as if I had a fever and the butterflies in my stomach were about to explode, or maybe that was because of the big cup or vodka I had.

"I..h-how did you know?" I asked turning my head to the other side from embarrassment.

"Ella." He sighed, "Look at me."

I turned my head towards him, though I was probably still as red as a tomato.

He just smiled softly.

"You are cute, you know? I don't know why you never talked to me before. I always saw you at school when you'd come to meet Seungmin. I wanted to talk to you a few times but you practically ran away every time before I could even come near you." He looked up to the sky.

"I'm sorry..for liking you." I whispered.

He turned to me with a shocked face, but it soon turned into a soft smile. He leaned closer to my face, put both of his hands on my cheeks, and kissed me.

'Hyunjin is kissing me?? Isn't he mad that I like him? Why is he kissing me? Does he like me?'

I was shocked and my eyes were wide open, but after five seconds of processing, I kissed him back.

The kiss broke when we heard someone loudly cough behind us.

I quickly pulled away. My cheeks were probably redder than a tomato at this point. Hyunjin had a smile on his face, or more like a smirk, but when he turned his head to see who's standing behind us, it turned into a frown.

"Ahem, ahem." The guy fake coughed again.

'Minho?'