25.

Ella's Pov:

"Min? Seungmin wake up!" I panicked looking at the time.

"Ugh, what?" He said in his morning voice.

"We slept all the way till morning!" I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"How the- oh shit!" Seungmin checked the time on my phone and jumped out of the bed immediately.

We both did our morning routines and put our uniforms on. I headed downstairs first and saw my mom cooking us something to eat.

"Morning." I said with not much enthusiasm.

"Morning, sweetie." She replied.

"Where's dad?" I asked, not seeing him anywhere.

"He's in his room, getting ready our things for the trip." She explained.

"Oh, right. The trip.." I mumbled and sat down on the kitchen table.

Mom put a plate down for me and one plate in front of me for Seungmin. As she did that, a tired Seungmin entered the kitchen.

"Slept too much?" Mom asked him.

"Yeah.." He yawned, "Morning."

"You are always tired when you sleep too much, how does that even work?" I asked while witnessing my brother trying to get it together.

"Dunno." He shrugged and started eating his breakfast.

I did the same. Soon we finished our food and after thanking mom we got up and went to the door.

"See you later!" She said as we walked out.

"See you!" We both waned goodbye and left.

Seungmin and I were walking to school alone this morning. He was listening and singing along to some song so I took my phone out to waste time and saw a message.

_______________________

Lino🐰:
Morning princess
I wanted to meet you yesterday but Seungmin said you are not feeling so well:((
Will you come to school?
Should I pick you up?

Ella:
Morning Min!!
I was just a little tired, I'm okay
I'm on my way with Seungmin right now:)
_______________________

I smiled reading Minho's messages. His cute side made my heart melt, which seemed to be obvious on my face too since Seungmin started staring at me with one brow raised.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked.

"Nothing, just woke up from the right side of the bed." I said trying to hide my huge smile.

"You sure theres nothing else?" A smile crept on his face though he tried to be serious.

"Well.." I rolled my eyes.

"Well..?" He bumped my shoulder playfully.

"But promise me you won't be mad!" I stretched my pinky finger to him.

"Depends?" He teased.

"Seungmin!" I pouted.

"Fine, fine, promise." He laughed and intertwined his pinky finger with mine.