33.

Ella's Pov:

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and turned around to walk out of the kitchen. I went to the living room and sat on the edge of the couch. Minho's footsteps were audible as he left the kitchen and entered the living room too. He sat on the couch opposite me, leaning his elbows on his knees and intertwining his fingers. I looked at him, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"I don't like the two of you being so close." Minho said after a short pause, looking at me.

"What's your issue with him!?" I was very annoyed at this point, "If it were any of the other guys you'd be completely fine!"

"I already told you! You liked him, he likes you right now! Isn't that enough!?" He raised his voice.

"He what..?" I was shocked by Minho's words, never did it cross my mind that Hyunjin could like me.

"He likes you! Happy? Maybe you should run back to him." Minho chuckled in annoyance and rolled his eyes after mumbling the last sentence.

"Okay, listen. I don't like him anymore oka-"

"No it's not okay!"

"Minho!-"

"Last time I had a girlfriend she was all over Hyunjin but he rejected her out of respect. This time he fucking likes you back!" Minho ran his hand through his hair in frustration, "What makes you any different from her!?" He spat, visibly angry.

"Don't compare me to your ex!" I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Tell me! What makes you any different from-"

"What makes me different from her is that I would never be with one person and like another! I'm with you for a reason, I don't give a shit if Hyunjin or anyone else likes me! But-"

"That's not-"

"Let me finish for Gods sake!" I didn't let him speak.

My eyes started watering. His words hurt me and my anger made it hard to contain my tears.

"But you keep giving me shit for no reason from the second we entered the car instead of properly talking to me! I love you! And I don't give a shit about any other boy!" Tears slid down my cheeks.

I went quiet and sat there, tears streaming down my face. Minho looked at me with wide eyes. He blinked a few times before speaking.

"Did you just say that you..love me?" He asked in a soft tone.

I looked at him with big eyes, I didn't realize it slipped out of my mouth.

"I-"

"Ella." Minho got up and sat next to me on the couch.

"I didn't realize it slipped. I-"

He cut me off by kissing my lips, slow and soft. His touch helped me calm down. Less tears slid down my cheeks as our lips slowly moved in sync. His hands made their way to my face and he wiped the tear stains away with his thumbs. Minho pulled away, his hands cupping my cheeks. I looked him in the eyes, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice at you." He said in a low tone, making eye contact with me.

I nodded and looked down. It seemed like he was not ready to accept my feelings yet since he didn't say anything in reply. And maybe that was okay, maybe I fell too soon. One stray tear slid down my cheek as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I love you too, Ella." He said, his finger caressing my cheek gently.

I looked up at him, surprised to hear it back so soon. Minho had a soft smile on his face. I looked at him through my lashes, happy as ever to hear those three words.

"My pretty princess." He leaned in and pecked my lips cutely.

I giggled at his words and action. Stretching my hands forward, I signaled that I wanted a hug. He smiled and removed his hands from my cheeks, wrapping them around me. Moving forward, I tugged my legs under me, snuggled my face in his chest, and wrapped my arms around his torso. He put his head on mine, his one hand gently combing my hair. It felt so comfortable and safe - being in his arms, breathing in his sweet scent, being loved by him. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, listening to his heartbeat as he slowly rocked us side to side.

"Wanna lay down?" He pulled back slightly.

"Mhm." I nodded, feeling tired after fighting and my burst of emotions.

Minho picked me up bridal style and headed to his room.

"I can walk!" I laughed, scared that he would drop me.

"Not for long." Minho smiled wide and winked.

"Wait what!? Aren't we going to lay down?" My eyes widened.

"We have all evening, babe." He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes as he climbed up the stairs and entered his room and put me on the bed.

"I've never seen your room before." I said looking around.

"Cool right?" Minho asked.

It was quite large, which wasn't surprising considering how big his house is. The tones were mostly neutral, it had a calming aura. Or maybe I felt that way because I was here with him. Minho headed to his wardrobe while I was roaming around his room with my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a brow raised.

"Hoodie?" He held a mint colored cloth.

"Yes!" I said and he handed it to me.

I turned my back to him and quickly took off my school shirt and slipped the hoodie on. I took off the school skirt too since the hoodie was long enough and I was under blankets anyway. Minho was already in sweatpants and a tshirt after his dance practice. He climbed into the bed next to me and pulled me close. I hugged him around the waist, leaning my head on his chest. His hands wrapped around me and he kissed the top of my head softly. We laid in silence for a while, resting in each others arms.

"I'm glad you said it." Minho spoke up, his hand slowly scratching my back in a comforting way.

"Said what?" I asked without moving, eyes still closed.

"I love you." He explained.

"Oh." I bit my bottom lip, feeling shy, and hugged him tighter.

"I was scared to open up and say it." A sigh left his lips, "You saying it first means a lot to me, Ella."

I moved away to get out of his grip and moved my body up, supporting myself with my hands. Minho looked at me as if questioning why I moved away.

"I love you, Min. I really do." I put my hand on the other side of his head and hovered over him to kiss his lips.

Yaal lucky I didn't leave you on a cliffhanger for too long!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️