18.

Ella's Pov:

I opened my eyes as my alarm rang. I smiled because my nights sleep went well and I wasn't feeling drained for once.

"Fuck." I facepalmed remembering it's a school day and I'd still be exhausted later on no matter what.

I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. As I was putting the last touches of my make up, the bathroom door bursted open with an unhappy Seungmin in front of it.

"You okay?" I looked at him.

"Minho won't come out of the bathroom. I'm gonna be late because of him!" Seungmin walked inside complaining.

"Minho is here!?" I choked on air but tried to make it unnoticeable.

"Yes, as well as Jeongin and Felix." My brother explained while doing his hair.

I nodded while finish off with my make up.

'They stayed the night I guess.'

I suddenly remembered how I was cuddling Minho on the couch yesterday and fell asleep on him. I glanced at Seungmin, wondering why didn't he say anything about it yet. He must've seen it since I ended up on bed without being woken up.

Both of us finished getting ready and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As we entered, we saw Jeongin and Felix eating sandwiches, and three more sandwiches on separate plates.

"Morning! I made you guys food!" Felix smiled chewing on his sandwich.

"Morning!" We said in unison.

"Your twin is showing!" Jeongin laughed at us.

We both smiled at the younger and grabbed out food.

-

"Okay, let's go. We are walking today." Seungmin called us.

"Where's Minho?" Felix asked him.

"Sucked into my toilet, I suppose. He hasn't come out ever since I left the room." Seungmin said unbothered.

Jeongin and I giggled at his words as we put our shoes on.

"Seungmin, I swear to God, I will dump your head in that toilet of yours if you don't stop talking behind my back!" Minho walked downstairs, hanging his bag on his shoulder

Seungmin turned around and looked Minho dead in the eyes.

"Oh? I'm sorry." He started in a sarcastic tone, "You are probably sucked into the toilet since you wouldn't come out. Said it to your face. Hope that pleases you, hyung." Seungmin looked done at this point.

"He's not wrong though." I smirked at Minho who was staring at Seungmin in disbelief.

"The disrespect..." Minho said with a lost expression on his face.

"Respect? Don't know her." Seungmin and I happened to say in unison for the second time this morning.

We realized what we did again and high-fived each other with a smirk on our faces. Felix had a shocked expression on his face but a small grin still peaked throughout as he was still chewing his sandwich. He definitely enjoyed the turn his morning was taking.

"You two little-" Minho was going to snap at us, but Jeongin interrupted him.

"Okay, let's get going, hyungies! And Ellie!" He said smiling awkwardly and pushing Seungmin and I out of the door.

-

We got to school in no time. Minho would occasionally roll his eyes at Seungmin. I caught him staring at me more than one time as I was walking with my arm linked to Jeongin's.

We met up with the other boys near the lockers. They were all chatting amongst each other, I noticed Hyunjin on the side staring at his phone.

"Morning!" I walked up to him with a smile.

"Ella? Morning." He weakly smiled back at me putting his phone away.

"I guess you guys left late yesterday, since Seungmin got me to my room without waking me up." I thought back to the last night.

"Actually..I put you to bed." Hyunjin chuckled.

A shade of red crawled up on my cheeks as I realized he had carried me to my room.

"We thought Seungmin shouldn't see..that." He looked at Minho for a split second and then back at me.

Remembering how I fell asleep yesterday, I looked at him with an awkward smile and nodded my head signaling that I understand what he meant. Right after our small talk, the bell rang and all the boys ran to their classes. Last thing I saw before entering my classroom was Minho frowning at me as he entered own.

'Weirdo..'

Author's Pov:

The day was long and everyone focused on their studies. After school everyone left right away as they had to catch up on all the studying they ignored for the past two days.

Short chapter since this is just a filler.
Some fun things and maybe slight drama coming up tho:)
⭐️⭐️⭐️